Caldwin's latest obsession (subject to change)

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Marble foxes are, if I'm not mistaken, one of the results of the fox domestication program that started in Russia in the '70s. Which is something worth reading about in its own right, both because domesticating more cute critters is something I can get behind in general and because it's interesting to see people now trying to use our modern understanding of genetics and animal behavior to speedrun a process that probably took hundreds of years the first time around.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Cliff Burton
nx0OT3K.jpg

1. Kill 'Em All
2. Ride the Lightning
3. Master of Puppets

Jason Newsted
lrUn8bF.jpg

1. And Justice For All
2. Metalica
3. Metalica (DVD Audio)
4. Metallica (3-disc Remastered)
5. Load
6. Reload
7. Mission Impossible 2 (Not really a Metallica Album, but they have a song on it)

Robert Trujillo
sDvdZFl.jpg

1. St. Anger (Trujillo technically didn't play on this one except for the included Rehersals DVD, but it is his first credit as a part of the band)
2. Death Magnetic
3. Beyond Magnetic
4. Hardwired...To Self-Destruct

Non Studio Albums
4EHbDKg.jpg

1. Live Shit Binge & Purge (Newsted)
2. Garage Inc. (Newsted)
3. S&M (Newsted)
4. S&M 2 (Trujillo)
5. Through The Never (Trujillo)

Singles/EP
bkBiVOG.jpg

1. The Memory Remains (Includes Outlaw Torn: Unencumbered by Manufacturing Restrictions...the album version will never be enough again)
2. The Memory Remains (Includes Fuel for the Fire)
3. Hero of the Day
4. Some Kind of Monster
5. The Unnamed Feeling

Assorted Tribute Albums
UhDndbh.jpg

DVD's
8qbw6av.jpg
1. S&M
2. Classic Albums Metallica (Behind the making of the album)
3. The Videos (And Justice For All - St. Anger)
4. Some Kind Of Monster (Documentary)
5. Cunning Stunts (Newsted)
6. The Big 4 (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax) (Trujillo)

Made of Paper
Ul1lnNd.jpg

1. So What! (Coffee Table Book)
2. Learn to Play Guitar With Metallica (I never did learn much)
3-8 A bunch of magazines I honestly forgot I owned until I started getting stuff together)

Caldwin

Citizen
Don't have time to watch it right now. I'll try to get to it after work. But just watching the first minute, that does look awesome.

Caldwin

Citizen
I need to reinvent this thread. The RP where I played a yellow pony is long since finished and my fandom of MLP as a whole has chilled significantly. And while pics of kitties and huskies are always appreciated, I also like: Mass Effect, cyberpunk, medieval fantasy and TMNT.

Sooooo, ideas on what direction I should take this?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Don't ask me, I use my thread to post whatever random crap comes into my head (and also memes to annoy my wife). Like Random Thoughts, but just my own.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Mine is long buried. Half thinking about starting a Mayhem art thread, but don't want it to turn into mostly my posting my own crap.

Caldwin

Citizen
*opens notepad*

Wha...what? Like, 90% of my notes are gone...including the notes I have for BB code. My Static color is gone. I don't have the code for my Static speech color. I can't talk as Static.

I mean, sure, I could just choose a yellowish text and say it's Static, I suppose. But previous experience tells me some people will know the differences. I... I lost Static! 😭

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean, all the original colors are preserved in my archive. They don't automatically paste into our editor so I have to redo them all manually, but I have them.

Caldwin

Citizen
I mean, I've used Stati'cs voice since the new boards. So push comes to shove, I can go and copy from that.

But like seriously...what happened to all of my notes? Gah! Tech sucks sometimes.

Caldwin

Citizen
Huh! Well, all my notes disappeared on my iPad, iPhone and desktop Mac. But somehow my Macbook still had all of them. I think I got them all restored now. I have no idea how or why everything disappeared in the first place or why my MacBook was the only thing not affected. But thank goodness, I think I was able to restore everything.

*looks around frantically and pats self down*

Do...do I still exist? I'm...I'm still here?

Yeah! I think everything good now.

I'M ALIVE!!!!

*hugs Maple*

I'M ALIVE!

I mean, you're still a bunch of zeros and ones on a message board, but yeah, let's go with that whole alive thing.

Top Bottom