Wreck 'N Rule Collection - Transformers: Legacy subline at Amazon

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
I thought I would spin out the Amazon Wreckers discussion to its own page from the Legacy main thread in hopes of a follow-up wave in the future. I just received my Diaclone-coloured Twin Twist (whom I call Borebit), and I hope a Topspin counterpart follows in due time!

Amazon USA links:

Hasbro Pulse links:

Mn9Eckp.jpg

Last edited:

The Phazer

Citizen
Hasbro Pulse UK emailed me to say the two packs are shipping next week. Didn't order the others so dunno if they are as well.

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Hasbro Pulse UK emailed me to say the two packs are shipping next week. Didn't order the others so dunno if they are as well.
Hmm, the three single-packed ones all shipped from Amazon USA this week, but the two twin-packs remain listed for the 1 November 2022 release date as present.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, I've got four out of the five. I ordered the Leadfoot set from Hasbro Pulse, however, so I have to wait on that one. Which is a shame, but there you are.

The Phazer

Citizen
My two packs arrived today.

You know nowadays how the Transformers team make a big deal of getting engineering samples back so they can check the toys actually work etc?

That clearly did not happen with these sets. Tolerances are all over the place, and in particular Masterdominus has some of his pegs painted, but without the correspondingly wide holes to put them in. This means the beast mode thighs required fifteen minutes work with a pair of long nose pliers to get apart.

Shame, because terrible QC apart they're quite fun.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I did notice that Twin Twist's waist come apart when rotated, I need to sand the mushroom peg a bit to make it fit, but not so much as to make it looser. I hadn't had this mold before so at first I thought it was just tolerances making the vehicle mode a bit lopsided, then I realized it wasn't snapped in all the way. I realized THAT when it fell off. I didn't get anything else from the line, so I don't know about them first hand.

They may have cut corners assuming that since the molds had been used before they'd work the same way, though how any toymaker could think that with what anyone knows about plastic batches even of the same color would be beyond me.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
On a weird note, if you put Wreckers Top Spin and POTP mini-Pretender Metalhawk side by side they look like they were made to be Targetmaster partners or something. The colors match up very well.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Amazon apparently got them all in months early. Wish that Hasbro Pulse would do the same - I ordered the Leadfoot set through them.
Huh. Must have missed it. Still says November for me for that pack, although Twin Twist etc are available.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Yes. Leadfoot and Master Dominus are the hold out. Amazon still says Nov for them but it almost certainly will be way sooner. Though not too soon I hope because I had a bunch of toys ship at once and could use a week or two at least.

-ZacWilliam, hoping the target 4 pack is still findable when I get paid Friday.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yes. Leadfoot and Master Dominus are the hold out. Amazon still says Nov for them but it almost certainly will be way sooner. Though not too soon I hope because I had a bunch of toys ship at once and could use a week or two at least.

-ZacWilliam, hoping the target 4 pack is still findable when I get paid Friday.

Absolutely. I start to get "the look" from my wife when there's a new package out on the doorstep several days in a row. I'm sure it's because they're all coming over on the same boat, but it is funny how sometimes several preorders that were originally spaced months apart all show up early and within a few days of each other.

Glitch

Citizen
I don't get the fossilizers, they would have made sense for the Mayhem Attack Squad but for Cybertron based Autobot team, I think a weaponizer would make more sense.
Leadfoot with Sixgun and Impactor with Slammer .

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't get the fossilizers, they would have made sense for the Mayhem Attack Squad but for Cybertron based Autobot team, I think a weaponizer would make more sense.
Leadfoot with Sixgun and Impactor with Slammer .

That is a very good point. I have a feeling it was more of a "find a way to get a couple more fossilizers out there" than any well thought-out reasoning.

That said, I'm happy to get Spindle and Master Dominus, and am just planning on keeping them with my other Fossilizers instead of really integrating them into my Wreckers anyway.

Top Bottom