Wolf Pack - starring Sarah Michelle Gellar

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Wolf Pack begins streaming on Paramount+ Thursday 26 January 2023.

When a raging wildfire descends on California, a mysterious creature hiding out in the forest is awoken and a group of teenagers find their lives changed forever. Wolf Pack stars Sarah Michelle Gellar, Rodrigo Santoro, Armani Jackson, Bella Shepard, Chloe Rose Robertson, and Tyler Lawrence Gray.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I just watched the first episode. I think I may just have to continue watching...sometime when it's not right before bedtime. Don't need the nightmares.

Caldwin

Citizen
For me. Like I've watched things that are objectively scarier. But you put me into a perpetual night firescape with animals acting unnaturally and things with fangs and glowing eyes that lurk in the shadows, that can get me quicker than most other things. It's probably a me thing.

Last edited:

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, I'm caught up now. Now I just have to wait until Thursday.

That is one messed up family!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I watched the first episode.

Jeff Davis is the one behind Teen Wolf, right? Sooooo what the hex is this? More teen wolves again?

The animals hurting or even killing kids in the first part was sick. Well, really the kid who got his face stomped in. Ugh, poor guy.

I know the Teen Wolf movie is out but I can't muster the strength to watch it. I'm a fan of the show but I hear it's a bad movie.

Edit - saw the Teen Wolf movie. Almost run of the mill. Sad to see how some familiar characters turned out. The main antagonist could have been bigger.

Last edited:

Top Bottom