Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
As A.A. Milne's first Winnie the Pooh book entered the public domain earlier this year, independent filmmaker Rhys Frake-Waterfield has opted to ruin the childhood memories of millions by using Pooh and Piglet in a slasher.

A release date has not yet been set. Here is the full trailer:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Rated R for:

Really? This is what we're doing just because we can? Ooookay. Let's watch it flop now.

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
This would be interesting if they played it like Professor Pyg and Mr Toad from the CGI Beware the Batman show. Killer dressed as Pooh and Piglet commit crimes then later on, some hero dressed as Tigger arrives and stops them, haha

MrBlud

Citizen
It might be interesting if Pooh and Piglet were warped by entering the “real world” to find Christopher. Only to have him escape back to the 100 Acre Wood and them devolve back to their original cuddly versions when they chase him back.

I doubt that’s what we’re going to get though.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Who even asked for this?
I suspect that that's the wrong question. Much like the flap over Farfour (a Mickey knockoff that appeared in Hamas propaganda), this film's existence seems to be posing the question of "Sure, you may not like Disney and their Dark Lawyers of the Sith buying up your childhood and sending C&D letters to library fairytale parties, but do you want anyone writing stories about your favourite characters? Because this is what you might get!"

And I say this as someone who thinks that Milne's family got shafted, and Disney is long overdue for a trust-busting....

Top Bottom