When catching up on threads...

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
With threads I view often and keep caught up on, clicking on a bold thread title usually takes me where I need to go for reading new posts. Normally, that would be between the last post viewed and the 1 or more new posts still to be read. It's great that the forum software keeps track of this for us.

However, if I haven't been to a thread in quite a long while for catching up (unsure of the time-frames, roughly a month or so) the software seems to be forgetting where I last left off. So clicking on a bold thread title just sends me to the first page, rather than where I need to be for reading new posts. Slightly irritating, especially when there's been lots of activity in a thread since last viewed. I don't always remember what page I was last on when this happens.

Is there a way for someone to adjust something so that the software always remembers?

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
It happens to me too, and it's only topics that I haven't looked at in a long while, while other topics that have been more actively followed never run into it.

Top Bottom