What toys would you least like to see come to life, if they had to?

GBaxter

Citizen
While we'd all have a fave Transformer toy/s that we'd most love to see come to life, what non-Transformers toys you used to have or currently still have, would you least like to see come to life (if it had to) and is there a reason why.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I have a Unicron I wouldn't want to have come to life. I like my planet un-eaten, thank you very much!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Given how the majority of my toys are verging on a decade old or older, and have spent 80 to 90% of that time in crammed into tupperware bins... there would probably just be lots, and lots of insane screaming...

Caldwin

Citizen
I have a Mass Effect Miranda figure who's missing a leg. That could be painful. If King Hiss, Predator, Alien, Shredder, Megatron, etc. were to come to life, they'd probably kill me.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I have a Unicron I wouldn't want to have come to life. I like my planet un-eaten, thank you very much!

Not much would be left of the area if one did come to life at the toy scale, of course, it depends which Unicron toy it is, if its just the old disbodied head, then we are likely pretty safe!

Caldwin

Citizen
of course, it depends which Unicron toy it is, if its just the old disbodied head, then we are likely pretty safe!

F7141AA2-8EA1-4B41-8845-3A9FEB5E2995.jpeg

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
"I had thought to spare your world... but now... you shall witness! It's DISMEMBERMENT!"

*gently nudges him over*

"Okay, no! Not fair! You know I have these ******* globes things, I can't roll over. I'm sorry, alright... come on... all I have is this ******* glowing hand and dead end is useless!"

Dead end: "Herp de derp!"

Caldwin

Citizen
It's probably better off for everyone if D&D minis didn't come to life. Even the designated "heroes" would likely cause a bit of property damage, not even mentioning the demons, dragons, drow...thank goodness I don't have any Mind Glayers or Beholders.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
To clarify, would these toys come to life, but still be toys, like the toys in Toy Story, or would they grow to 'real' size, like the Spark Dolls in Ultraman Ginga?

If the former, probably any toy snake I might have. If the latter, then probably my kaiju toys. Or Unicron.

Top Bottom