What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Teufel

Citizen
Attempted attack on a Republican congressman running for Governor of New York, the assailant was taken down with no injuries to anyone.

U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin was attacked on Thursday night by a man wielding a sharp object at a campaign event near Rochester, New York, officials said.

Zeldin, a Republican running for New York governor, was not injured, and no other injuries were reported.

In video of the attack, a man can be seen onstage with Zeldin, grabbing his arm before they fall to the ground.

"You're done," the man can be heard repeating in the assault, which unfolded at around 8 p.m. at the Veterans of Foreign Wars post in Perinton.

After the attack, Zeldin predicted the attacker would likely be released under state laws and was right.

Jakubonis, of Fairport, is charged with attempted assault in the second degree, a felony, and was arraigned at Perinton Town Court and released on his own recognizance, the sheriff’s office said in a statement.

I was confused why the article didn't describe the weapon but it's apparently some sort of little stabby cat keychain self defense thing, so now I get it.

Generator

Citizen
Attempted attack on a Republican congressman running for Governor of New York, the assailant was taken down with no injuries to anyone.

After the attack, Zeldin predicted the attacker would likely be released under state laws and was right.

I was confused why the article didn't describe the weapon but it's apparently some sort of little stabby cat keychain self defense thing, so now I get it.

Well the DA who released the assailant is Zeldin's campaign chair, and had the option of charging him with a felony and decided not to. So it's unsurprisingly disingenuous for them to complain about the bail laws if they felt this was a vicious attack.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
How to tell your son you never want to see him again, without telling him you never want to see him again.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Bold words from a walking Beavis and Butthead creepypasta who didn't have a high school girlfriend until he was 35.

Paladin

Citizen

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Until someone succesfully stands in the way of their large scale, omnipresent gerrymandering: they can do all the shenanigans they want, and still stand a legitimate chance. It's not they have to do it for very much longer anyway.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

c46d5552ee9135b8f9114951a86cf23a.jpg

Top Bottom