What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
*Texas secedes, economy crashes in less than a year, tries to rejoin Union but not in time for 2024*

*Donald Trump loses without Texas electoral votes*

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I don't understand how they can realize their own sexuality... and still actively support the republicans whom are trying to kill them. I mean: does doublethink actually stop hurting at some point to make it possible, or are they just that stupid?

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They're trying to work from within to change it to the Leopards Eating Gazelles Faces Party. It might take awhile.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Yeah, we're going to see more of this. Especially as the jan 6th committee continues airing dirty laundry, and even more again when the DOJ actually starts stepping.

I'm beginning to get the distinct impression that regardless of whom wins in 2022, this is the last election in the US.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Won't be the last election, but it might end up being the last legitimate one. After all, China and Russia have elections, but those allowed to run are decided by the party, not the people.

NovaSaber

Citizen
unknown.png

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
If the Board had any nerve, they'd take that as directly as possible and include heterosexual relationships. Bombard warnings on everything. Full-on malicious compliance.

They won't, of course, but it'd be absolutely hilarious.

NovaSaber

Citizen
"This program contains content related to gender identity: all the characters are men or women. Viewer discretion advised."

Top Bottom