What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
They've been saying that for years. The Republicans know they can't win if everyone is allowed to vote fairly. That's why they refuse to allow it.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
he's endorsed by trump in a purple state, he's gonna lose the primary like so many other trump-endorsed candidates have this year lolol

NovaSaber

Citizen
Transcript of that meeting that banned Maus"

https://www.tcj.com/transcript-of-the-mcminn-county-board-of-educations-removal-of-maus/

It really is as stupid as you'd expect.

For example:
Tony Allman- This is a book for the eighth grade on a third grade reading level.

Steven Brady- No, that is incorrect.

Tony Allman- So the 3.0 on the front of the book doesn’t stand for third grade reading?

Steven Brady- No, what you are referring to is the AR number that it is assigned to the book. This is an eighth grade, middle school level book. Not just because of the words but because of the content and the deeper meaning to what is going on in the book.

Tony Allman- Some of this vulgar and inappropriate behavior can be whited out, but because of copyright it is like b-i-t-c-h, they can only white out the i-t-c-h just like the gd word, they have to leave gd. Is that correct?

Scott Bennett- yes sir

Steven Brady- When we see something on television that is a direct quote from an actor or a president, something where it has that inappropriate language, they will blur it out or white out parts of it or they will bleep it.

Tony Allman- I understand all that, but being in the schools, educators and stuff we don’t need to enable or somewhat promote this stuff. It shows people hanging, it shows them killing kids, why does the educational system promote this kind of stuff, it is not wise or healthy.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen

they're gonna be in charge after this year. And they encourage violence against anyone who opposes them.
Frankly, I hope he loses, and loses SEVERELY. The sooner we can course correct, even a little, back towards sanity, the better. I also wonder if he's violating any Michigan election laws with his rhetoric. If he were running for a Federal office, I KNOW he would be.(granted the R next to his name would probably insulate him from any repercussions of said violations anyway)

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
(tw: r*pe mention)
michigan GOP governor candidate says r*pe victims shouldn't have abortions since the baby might become the next president

i guess when most of the younger/more openly fascy part of your base is composed largely of incels, this is saying the quiet part out loud.

Soldano shared a story about how one of his mentors was adopted and learned that his birth mother had been raped by several men in a subway station.

“It kind of like tore out his heart when he found that out, but then he started to really appreciate and understand what his birth mother went through, that she had the courage to deliver him,” Soldano said, adding that his mentor went on to help thousands of people improve their lives.
**** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you *inhales* **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you

Last edited:

Ungnome

Citizen
Could also become the next Hitler or die young due to a drug overdose or end up being raped and forced to carry the child to term like her mother did.....

NovaSaber

Citizen
IMG_7084.png

Ironbite4

Citizen
Jesus.

Ironbite-the Founding Fathers would be leading a charge against the GOP if they had any inkling how bad this was getting.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The RNC is also going to be funding Cheney's primary challenger, so this is more than just a censure.

Ungnome

Citizen
One can hope that even without GOP support, Cheney can win a primary challenge. She's still a Republican, but compared to what the GOP has been putting up as candidates lately, she's practically FDR.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I wouldn't give her that much credit. Show me even one moderate who's had enough spine to stay in the race after getting primaried. Most of them caved after just seeing that extremist challengers existed.

Top Bottom