What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I wonder if there are more Nazi sympathizers in government now than there were right before WW2.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I wonder if there are more Nazi sympathizers in government now than there were right before WW2.
Well, the declaration of war against Germany was unanimous in both houses (there was actually one vote against declaring war on Japan, the country that actually attacked us), so that's a pretty clear yes.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
It's a brilliant plan! If everyone except Lindell is in prison, then he is the only one who can vote in the election and therefore he can vote himself into the presidency.

NovaSaber

Citizen
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-new...-shelves-in-japan-to-slam-bare-shelves-biden/

During the opening segment of Wednesday’s Fox News Primetime, the network displayed a graphic of bare shelves at a grocery store to underscore rising inflation. Earlier in the day, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that the U.S. experienced 7% inflation since last December. That’s a 39-year high.

The graphic showed an image of President Joe Biden superimposed over a photo of the empty shelves. But as one eagle-eyed Twitter user pointed out, the image is actually from a 2011 NPR story (photo #15) about residents fleeing the disaster area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
It's not like they couldn't have found real footage of empty shelves in American stores in 2022. They're just lazy about their B roll. Let's not pretend inflation, supply shortages, etc. are some kind of entirely made-up story.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm seeing some scary bare shelves myself. It's the worst I've seen since the first few days after Hurricane Irma.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Grocery store was about half empty last time I went. Hoping for better luck tomorrow.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Our grocery shelves are pretty full(or were, the threat of snow and ice caused a bit of panic buying the past 2 days). They were pretty rough in parts of 2021 and 2020, though.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Don't have that issue here, but then again every other farm out here seems to specialize in chicken.(Makes me miss the farms in the areas outside of the city I grew up in which were all soybean, corn and cotton. Industrial chicken farms have a SMELL that tends to linger even AFTER you've passed them)

Paladin

Citizen
i've never seen anyone take off & nuke a man's grave from orbit before.

Attachments

• MLKrepub.jpg
    MLKrepub.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 63

TrnsfrmGod

Citizen
i've never seen anyone take off & nuke a man's grave from orbit before.

Wasn't it just a peaceful normal visit/tour of the Capitol, Republicans? It wasn't a riot, right?

And if rioting is the voice of the unheard, are we now cool with what happened the last few summers after George Floyd?
and Breonna Taylor?
and Jacob Blake?
and Daunte Wright?

Top Bottom