What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

TrnsfrmGod

Citizen
My concern is that they'll make HIM the rights dr.fauci.
Speaking of Fauci, "the right", and stupid things said ...

The Auschwitz Memorial slammed a Fox host for comparing Fauci to a Nazi doctor, calling it a 'sad symptom of moral and intellectual decline'​

Sophia Ankel

Nov 30, 2021, 5:59 AM

Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, speaks to members of the media at the National Institutes of Health October 24, 2014 in Bethesda, Maryland.

Dr. Anthony Fauci directs the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Alex Wong/Getty Images

The Auschwitz Memorial slammed the Fox Nation host Lara Logan after she compared White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci to the infamous Nazi doctor Josef Mengele.

Logan said during a Monday segment of "Fox News Primetime": "This is what people say to me, that he doesn't represent science to them. He represents Joseph Mengele, the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the Second World War and in the concentration camps. And I am talking about people all across the world are saying this."

The Auschwitz Memorial's official Twitter account wrote in response: "Exploiting the tragedy of people who became victims of criminal pseudo-medical experiments in Auschwitz in a debate about vaccines, pandemic, and people who fight for saving human lives is shameful."

"It is disrespectful to victims & a sad symptom of moral and intellectual decline."

Mengele, who was also known as the "Angel of Death," was a Nazi doctor who conducted inhumane experiments on prisoners at the Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II, according to the Public Broadcasting Service.

The experiments included the removal of organs without anesthesia and forced insemination. He also selected prisoners for the gas chambers.

At least 1.1 million people were killed at Auschwitz over a period of four-and-a-half years, the BBC reported.

Fox News did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
I really am no longer surprised at the nonsense being spewed from Faux, OAN, Newsmax, etc.

It's like a race to the bottom with those assholes.

Thanks a bunch for scrapping the Fairness Act Reagan, you black hearted piece of shit.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really am no longer surprised at the nonsense being spewed from Faux, OAN, Newsmax, etc.

It's like a race to the bottom with those assholes.

Thanks a bunch for scrapping the Fairness Act Reagan, you black hearted piece of shit.
Now now, lets not speak ill of the dead burning in Hell right now. *old Allspark laughing icon here*

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Do you think they spend their time in hell questioning why, or does any sentence in hell immediately includes the self awareness as to the reasons?

Corvus

Citizen
Cawthorn is one of the most detestable people in Washington, and that's quite the accomplishment. If he actually believes the garbage he spews, he's a dangerous zealot. If not, he's yet another dangerous political grifter.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have no doubt that he believes every word of it, as frightening as that thought is.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I wonder how many of them believe any of what they say, given how well some of them flip flop depending entirely on which news organization is interviewing them.

Teufel

Citizen

This is a new stupid genre I've noticed bubbling up among conservatives over the last few years. Because we took concrete steps to address acid rain and the ozone layer decades ago so they aren't a major catastrophe now, that's proof they were hoaxes all along. It's like... if you banned asbestos because you found out it caused cancer, waited a few decades, and then were like "Hey, remember how everyone was scared of asbestos? You never hear about it anymore. Obviously a hoax, gonna start putting asbestos in my walls again."

And it was just a couple years ago China was pumping CFCs back into the atmosphere. I get that's not the worst thing to come out of China in the last couple years, but still. It's not even ancient history.

Top Bottom