What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Which just ties into what I've been saying for years: Every Republican who has "resigned in protest" of the far-right's actions instead of stubbornly sticking around until they're voted out has been playing right into their hands.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

infinity-facepalm-237999.gif

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Yeah, he's a hero to them now: literally murdered the enemy and got away with it. Proudboys are already using rittenhouse as an excuse to their actions. The right enshrines monsters and that little rat bastard is the monster of the hour.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Kind of surprised they're still all over him after the Tucker Carlson interview a few days ago... it was getting a lot of reactions like this:

FE0bjwLXoAQZOaL.png

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
If it was an attempt to make people less angry at him, it kinda backfired spectacularly. The people who were angry at him are still angry and now some more people are angry at him for different reasons.

MrBlud

Citizen
If you’re trying to make people *less* angry; going on Tucker Carlson AT ALL is a spectacularly poor decision.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
I mean, the man's perfect for politics.

"...and that's why you should take at least one multivitamin each day! Join me tomorrow, and I'll reveal to you how multivitamins are slowly killing you."

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I look forward to his primary challengers on the right telling us how Dr. Oz is part of the Deep State. lol

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I genuinely cannot stand Dr. Oz. He's violated his hypocratic oath in exchange for a paycheck so many times.
I'm not surprised to see him move to politics. Ethics mean nothing, it's all about money.

Top Bottom