What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
If texas lumps all the skinheads, klanners and racists into the terrorist list: then they lose all their loyal ablative meat.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Let's see what Matt Gaetz is up to: Matt Gaetz claims 'someone may be trying to kill me' in House floor speech
"I thank the gentleman for yielding because I think someone may be trying to kill me. If they are successful, I would like my constituents and my family to know who stopped their arrest," Gaetz said in a speech on the House floor.

Gaetz, who is under investigation by federal prosecutors, insisted that on Oct. 8 a Twitter user messaged him, saying, "Looky here, pal. I lived in Portland. Portland has ordered a hit on you. I accepted the contract. Have a good day."
Sounds legit.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
We long knew this.
They will deny it.
The Jan 6th Protesters will end up being hung out to dry like the patsies they are.

Draguette Strip

Less Than Meets The Eye!
Citizen
Taking 4 years to see Tr*mp for the charlatan he is!

Attachments

• 3B967FF1-8E83-4DC1-BB64-AAE0E5B62E38.jpeg
    3B967FF1-8E83-4DC1-BB64-AAE0E5B62E38.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 69

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
The sad part is the only thing people like that will question is why tfg didn't lock her up, and not whether or not locking her up was something that should have been done in the first place.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
The sad part is the only thing people like that will question is why tfg didn't lock her up, and not whether or not locking her up was something that should have been done in the first place.
They don't care about law, order or justice. She offend them with her very existence. A woman wanting a position of real power and prestige, I mean: really. Yet they have no problem letting someone like trump have it.

While the whole thing is ridiculous: it's only viewed laughably because they don't have the power to act on it. They have no problem imprisoning or killing people who don't agree with them. It's ******* terrifying.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
A number of high-profile Republicans were actively conspiring with Jan 6 organizers and even promising them presidential pardons.
Every last one of those people needs to be sat down, put under oath, and asked two questions: "Was that a promise you actually believed you could deliver on? And if so, why?" Because either

(A) the promise was complete bullshit,
(B) they were expecting Trump to pardon them before they even had time to go to trial, which is not officially allowed, or
(C) they were actually counting on the insurrection succeeding and Trump remaining in office long enough for the trials to end.

And we need to know how many sitting members of Congress have chosen C.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Whether they actually thought they could act on the promise or not, making the promise at all is promoting sedition. They should all be ejected from office and banned from running again, at the very least.

Of course, the real hard part is actually proving any of it in a court of law, and we all know lawyers and Republicans go together like flies on shit.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Pocket: if the answer from any of them was C... there were never going to be trials to begin with.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
If there ever was a valid case for congressional expulsion, this is it. Shame it wont happen.

Top Bottom