What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Ironbite4

Citizen
McConnell's about to have himself a challenger. The man who made millions of dollars vanish into the ether. Get ready for Senate Minority Leader....Rick Scott.

Ironbite-quick Graham throw your hat into the ring too!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Mitch the bitch is a pretty petty... I hesitate to use the word "person" in his case, but you get what I mean. I wonder what he'll do JUST to keep scott out of power?

Covert Agent Rodimal

Citizen
Can we please send them to their own reality now so they will leave the 80% of us who think they're batshit insane (and more evil than anyone in history) alone?

NovaSaber

Citizen
JLZe3pth.jpg

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
And let's be real here: he only really cares about black MEN marrying white WOMEN. White men can go after who they want, it's just more colonization after all.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
When he says "interracial", he really means "black". He just doesn't have the balls to say it outright.
That's all anyone has ever meant by it. No one batted an eye at Lucille Ball being married to a Puerto Rican back in the '50s, and that's when they did bat an eye at a married couple sharing a bed!

Paladin

Citizen
That's all anyone has ever meant by it. No one batted an eye at Lucille Ball being married to a Puerto Rican back in the '50s, and that's when they did bat an eye at a married couple sharing a bed!

LOTS of people batted an eye at that. Ball's first major radio show cast her opposite a white dude because the network balked at a mixed-race couple.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
LOTS of people batted an eye at that. Ball's first major radio show cast her opposite a white dude because the network balked at a mixed-race couple.
That's the whole reason the show was called "I Love Lucy" in the first place. The backers wouldn't let them refer to Desi or his character in the title. So the title is an end-run around this. Who loves Lucy? He does.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
It's the same bullcrap as Reagan's "government is the problem" spiel. So you want to become part of the problem, is what you're saying?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It's the same old "love it or leave it" bullshit they've been spewing for a long time. Which is hilarious coming from a group whose base prominently includes wannabe Confederates.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Nobody has more stake in deciding the future than the young.
It's old people who should just shut up and listen to people who'll actually have to live with the long-term consequences.

Top Bottom