What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"By the way, we're also behind on $700,000 in legal fees, can we count on your donations? If you don't then you hate America!"

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
What did you expect from a political party built entirely by psychopaths with the ideology of "every man for himself"?
That they'd fall on their own swords slightly more often than exactly this one time ever. But real life doesn't work like in the movies.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Ben's always been a bit of an odd duck -- how else does a former Nixon speechwriter become a bit part actor and TV commercial "Hey, It's That Guy!" in The '80's?

But I can usually follow his logic, even if the initial premise, process, or conclusion end up bad. This one falls into "2×11= A Suffusion of Yellow" territory.

Just how does a man who launches lawsuits against fictional cows on Twitter end up being perceived as one of the necessary truth-tellers of Congress? Even if he just happens to be in the private sector managing a Tweet-alike called "Truth"....

Maybe that's it. Maybe Ben Stein had all his money won, so he's looking to be a pitchman for the just-above-water social network?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
So, THIS was entirely too funny to not share. I honestly don't give a shit if it's true, but if it IS true, the implications are ironic and delicious.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
And this was just the Republican primary, letting us know they're going to be whiny crybaby losers every step of the way.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Them losing and refusing to admit it is still better than them winning, no matter how much violence results.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Ahh Loomer. You gonna go handcuff yourself to the emergency exit again in an effort to stop the count? Cause that was hilarious.

Ironbite-simply hilarious.,

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Them losing and refusing to admit it is still better than them winning, no matter how much violence results.
Yup. The violence is gonna come either way, I fear. It will either be random violent acts by wanna be fascists who have no real power or government sanctioned violence by ACTUAL fascists who have taken over the US government and are enforcing their vision of America. Frankly I'd prefer the first option, it's much easier to defend against.

Top Bottom