What if? Change something of TF history and speclate what could happen or have a few laughs at possible changes

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What if, instead of killing Optimus Prime in TFTM, he gets rebuilt/upgraded to his powered convoy/Ultra Magnus toy?

Glitch

Citizen
I'd love to see that what if, as in one that takes the Transformers the Movie drafts including the Secret of Cybertron and makes a miniseries out of it as a alternate story or alternate conclusion of G1 and show Optimus don the Magnus armour either as a upgrade or reinforced due to damage. Maybe Flint Dille or Donald F Glut could write it and include more 85/86 characters and Vector Sigma.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean, you can still introduce new characters and toys into the series, but the amount of deaths in the movie could have been severely lessened. Heck, the upgrade path worked well for the Decepticons, why not for the Autobots too?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
One silly thought that came to my mind today, What if Unicron, instead of throwing his hand on top of Cybertron in the movie, simply decided to use the planet as a toilet and :poop: on it?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I know Ive seen this discussed before, but what if Transformers were animated by Hanna Barbera and Challenge of the Gobots were animated by Sunbow?

At least the original toys would have been cartoon-accurate.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My headcanon is that this is why Star Saber has a trailer despite turning into a jet.

Adding to this, the reason Dai Atlas doesn't get a trailer is he's just temporary leader while Star Saber recovers. Temps don't get benefits.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
The matrix picks Micromaster Overflow and he becomes a trailer with a trailer.

Blot

Citizen
What if, instead of killing Optimus Prime in TFTM, he gets rebuilt/upgraded to his powered convoy/Ultra Magnus toy?
Part of me thinks that the reason the deco change to the Powered Convoy mold happened because Hasbro got shown that early script where the Matrix is still Optimus Prime's ghost, so "Big Car Carrier Leader Man Toy has a ghost Optimus inside him, and ghosts are white". Maybe. Who knows what revision of the script they were working on when toys went into production.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had that idea on the previous forums. Keeps Optimus around, only now he's an advisor to the new leader...

Anyway...

What if the crystal inside the Matrix actually turned out to be a Zeo Crystal?

Blot

Citizen
When I got the Rhino G1 DVD sets way back when, I misunderstood the "Transformers in Japan" part where they had the Victory intro play as instead Japan making a whole new show that used the original series concepts with more anime looks. So I thought Star Saber was Optimus. Deathsaurus was Megatron, Goryu was Grimlock, and Jan was Spike, etc.

What if Hasbro had imported the show and localized it like that?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
What if Grimlock was the one to obtain the Matrix of leadership and destory Unicron, would he be: Grim Prime, Lockus Prime, Grimlockie Prime?

Top Bottom