WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Got mine! Just need a Tigatron preorder and the Legacy preds and that'll be Beast Wars unless they start doing S2/3 characters.

Oh wait, I still need to get Ravage.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
So Tigatron has an idea, kills everyone except Puffer.

Dang, sucks for Road Ranger and Jackpot.

Yes and No.

They've gone back in time, to before the Transwarp wave brings them all to BW Earth, So though all the guys on the ship die, the versions of them that existed before coming to Earth remain alive and go on. The interesting part is he Saves Puffer while undoing the accident that created him. Meaning that Huffer, Pipes and Puffer now all exist in this universe.

-ZacWilliam, They solved the problem of that Voyager episode by undoing the merger and not killing the new merged guy.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Find whatever 5mm ports and pegs Metroplex has and just stick Slammer's pieces on there wherever you want.
"Do the same-ass thing you can do and/or have been doing with any other Weaponizer, Battle Master, or Transformer with a 5mm peg" would be an incredibly underwhelming result after calling out specific compatibility with T30 Metroplex, wouldn't you agree?

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Only JUST got my Terrorsaur confirmation email from Pulse dealt ordering over 2 hours ago. Got a little nervous for a while (the preorder was visible on my orders page on the Pulse site, but still). Cool that he comes with a golden disc, though I really wish it was the Voyager disk. I just cancelled my Ark preorder the other day as it was going to ship early and I hadn't planned for it before December.

Terrorsaur himself looks a bit clunky, but the Kingdom bird mold is great in hand and this version I'm sure will be the same. The head sculpt is great. Making the wings right-side up corrects an error that should never have been in the original design, and similarly I'm glad the actual pterosaur tail doesn't have to become the chest; this is a case where faux kibble is virtually irrelevant as the robot chest (supposed to be a tail) convincingly serves as the beast chest as well.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
TREAD CHAINSAW!!
Tread chainsaw that's not attached to an ungainly snowmobile.

Terrorsaur is very red and that pterosaur mode looks both very inaccurate and very blocky... but I'm sure they'll do a repaint I inexplicably can't resist.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
While my interest in Slammer was really low when he was rumored a Warpath repaint, it went up only slightly on the first images.

But seeing how he breaks down? And the components that are there? He looks like a GREAT weaponizer. Though I do love my dino bones and wish we could have gotten a Stego or Ankylosaurus or something

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I ordered Pipes on Amazon last April. It was one of those early listings with no pictures and minimum info. It was due to ship Oct 1st.

When this week rolled around and there were still no pictures and no more info and no announcement of him existing from Hasbro, I assumed that the release on Oct 1 was going to change.

And then yesterday happened and the order page added pics and info and he went up across the web and I said Ooo, maybe he will ship soon after all.

ZacWilliam, this afternoon Amazon sent me an email pushing the release date back to January 5, 2022. :p

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I admit I have been using Weaponizers 'wrong' since they first started, but I do agree that if you're creative you can make it work with anything. G1 Fort Max has ONE 5mm port...

31840894657_6a076f129f_z.jpg

Omega for some reason has none on the tower, so I cheated:

48872783441_14556587eb_z.jpg

Trypticon at least made things easy!

48775498538_dbdc7c556d_z.jpg

I do not own a Metroplex and I'm thinking I may see what they repaint Slammer into later, as every Weaponizer/Fossilizer/Modulator has gotten at least ONE except Wingfinger, so far...

48441703321_5d1eb0f8e0.jpg

Notomus

Unofficial Pope of Devconism
Citizen
I’m going to say this now. Yes the waves got split but I don’t care. These four are wave 4 and Hasbro is just stupid. View attachment 918View attachment 917View attachment 919View attachment 922
For those who do not know, these four were the original concept for wave four. Due to retailer demand the wave was split into waves 4 and 5 with the following case pack assortments:
Wave 4:
Waspinator x2
Shadow Panther x2
Tracks x2
Paleotrex x2

Wave 5
Pipes x2
Slammer x2
Scorponok x2
Arcee x2

Glad to see Scorponok getting repackaged at least, wave 3 had a lot of distribution issues (I never saw it until recently) so it's nice for those who don't shop online. Gotta love how ERcee now has been repacked twice! Should probably also mention that Tigatron is still wave 4 and Blaster was pulled from Legacy for an early release in Kingdom under wave 5. I am uncertain as to what the repacks are for each wave.

Also, Hasbro is not stupid for splitting the wave to appeal to retailer demand.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Indeed. It's not like it was even their call really.

I will say I don't like the choices of figures to repack, but at least everyone else gets two per case. I wish the new figures had at least been 3 per case (3 waspy, 3 shadow panther, 1 tracks, 1 paleotrex if he has to be there at all) but I don't know how that breakdown works and maybe they all need to be even or something.

I might need more than one Slammer. Those missile-battery pods are great and I've been waiting for more of those as accessories in the main line.

Ultra Magnus13

Citizen
For those who do not know, these four were the original concept for wave four. Due to retailer demand the wave was split into waves 4 and 5 with the following case pack assortments:
Wave 4:
Waspinator x2
Shadow Panther x2
Tracks x2
Paleotrex x2

Wave 5
Pipes x2
Slammer x2
Scorponok x2
Arcee x2

Glad to see Scorponok getting repackaged at least, wave 3 had a lot of distribution issues (I never saw it until recently) so it's nice for those who don't shop online. Gotta love how ERcee now has been repacked twice! Should probably also mention that Tigatron is still wave 4 and Blaster was pulled from Legacy for an early release in Kingdom under wave 5. I am uncertain as to what the repacks are for each wave.

Also, Hasbro is not stupid for splitting the wave to appeal to retailer demand.
Really? Arcee again? I feel like Sunstreaker, or Cliffjumper would have been a much better choice.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Or even just going with Kingdom releases, there's Blackarachnia, Airazor, Warpath, Huffer (wave 3, to not be alongside Pipes), and Cheetor (wave 4, to not be alongside Shadow Panther).

Top Bottom