WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Really wish these had more fiction behind them. I mean sure, there's a token mention of a time portal thing and a quest for the golden discs...? Reminiscent of the Transmetal bios which were half "yeah there was a quantum surge", except now there's not much more than the plot devicey half.

Glad Shattered Glass is getting some fiction behind it, wish these were too (and it doesn't even have to be full blown comic issues/series).

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Really wish these had more fiction behind them. I mean sure, there's a token mention of a time portal thing and a quest for the golden discs...? Reminiscent of the Transmetal bios which were half "yeah there was a quantum surge", except now there's not much more than the plot devicey half.

Glad Shattered Glass is getting some fiction behind it, wish these were too (and it doesn't even have to be full blown comic issues/series).

Just imagine fluffy descriptions of Sights doing horrible (but nonfatal, somehow ending in paralysis) things to his terrified enemies and you have the other half of the bio.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
CHAPTER 3: ENTER THE MUTANT WARRIOR: In this timeline, the quantum surge kills all Maximals and Predacons, except Tigatron. He survives, but the surge left him severely mutated, aggressive, and savage. He doesn’t remember his allegiance to the Maximals, and another survivor plots to take advantage…

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I like it. I didn't think I'd want any Beast Wars stuff but I guess I do.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It would have been amazing if they had given his box the actual Mutant symbol instead of the Maximal one:

Mutants_symbol.png

(just say that he's become so savage that his robot mode is practically a beast of its own, making him a metaphorical beast-to-beast bot)

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I think the overall deco is gorgeous, and love the extra details (or at least the ones you can see now) in beast mode. Not a big fan of the mutant head (and I question if it wouldn't have been possible for some sort of swappable mask feature), but it does help differentiate between Cheetor and Tigatron even more than the modified TV Tigatron head.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Preordered Golden Disk Tigatron and the Wave 4 Deluxes. Yay!

So how soon before we get preorders for the Wave 4 Voyagers? Or Wave 4 Core Class, assuming there is such a thing?

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
I take it the idea here is that Tigatron's face mutated into the "mask," which is pretty hardcore.
Little weird his beast mode became more normal then.

Might be a fun idea to say the Fossilizers (at least the brightly colored ones) are from this universe. Radioactive zombie mutants!

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
I bit on this one. It's in the same vein as Worlds Collide BA, which I dig. Not sure how I will spin it for my head canon but I like it.

Top Bottom