WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm wondering if Terrorsaur might borrow the chest transformation of the Transmetal. It's probably way easier then trying to turn Airazor's transformation backwards.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
I'm wondering if Terrorsaur might borrow the chest transformation of the Transmetal. It's probably way easier then trying to turn Airazor's transformation backwards.
I am thinking the same thing. Sad but also could work. Unless they turn the mold backwards. And do some flipping

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Having a Transmetal homage would be fun in its own way, so I'd be happy with it even though it's not what I really want. I actually like Transmetal Terrorsaur despite it having possibly the worst "vehicle" mode of the whole lot.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
d2ba8cac-bdba-40ef-a235-f61c3aee0a76.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Oh, that's annoying.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Golden Disk Collection Jackpot!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, is this the first overlap of a mold shared between SS86 and Kingdom (since the Golden Disk Collection is a Kingdom subline)?

NovaSaber

Citizen
Puffer being a Tuvix is weird.
The fan name "Puffer" comes from original being the Huffer mold in Pipes' colors; and also got applied to the Huffer mold in blue and white, because there's no particular pattern to which variants do or don't get their own fan names. But this is the Pipes mold with the colors of, unsurprisingly, the Puffer who looked less like Pipes; but the main takeaway is that nothing about it looks more like Huffer than like Pipes.
Yet they made up an origin under which he should look like a cross between the characters. Apparently just to justify the name, a name they could have just recontextualized if he'd been a separate character. Or "changed", since it was never an official name before in the first place.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
So glad I don't care much for these so far (less stuff to buy). I do kind of hope the other two sets are more interesting, especially if one is Terrorsaur like people think

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Considering the frequent price increases and premium pricing for the sake of it...to get a deluxe and (effectively) free battle master is surprising value. I'm still on the fence with these Golden Disk offerings. They're nice...but do I NEED them? I'm having a hard time justifying a positive answer to that.

Jackpot does look pretty nice, and probably a better value we've seen the past couple years. I AM a sucker for Battlemasters though....

TriBlurr

Citizen
The story text on Jackpot's page suggests the two beast characters are villains. I guess Orange Tigatron is either Shattered Glass or from a Timeline where the Predacons found him first

Top Bottom