WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

Glitch

Citizen
They should have rethought the Netflix line like had more Decepticons in the deluxe waves like maybe Shamble and another Refraktor for a new camera with Scrapface. Sparkless seeker was utterly pointless given we got Hotlink already.

Dvandom

Citizen
I mean, it barely did. Improved Cheetor, then a bunch of stuff that was really Earthrise or nowhere at all.

---Dave

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Kingdom Netflix didn't have much appeal for me. I did pick up the Deeseus Drone and Sparkless Bot from the deluxes, and I ordered the spoiler pack, but mostly for Skelivore. Megatron is still in the box.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Kingdom Netflix didn't have much appeal for me. I did pick up the Deeseus Drone and Sparkless Bot from the deluxes, and I ordered the spoiler pack, but mostly for Skelivore. Megatron is still in the box.
I skipped the last Netflix Megatron, and have astonishingly not managed to get a version of the mold to begin with, so I was content with the spoiler pack. Skipped the general retail for the Netflix versions of the Maximal guys. Nothing else stood out to me.

Didn't have an issue paying $13 for Deep Cover on clearance, though

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Does Hasbro know that they made a Tigatron?
Hasbro rep: Tigatron? He's not in the movie, did you know it's the 35th anniversary of it's release and nothing was the same ever again after Optimus died.

Fan: But he came back, and it's Beast Wars 25th--

Hasbro rep: I cried in the theater and the tears have never stopped flowing since!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Puffer joins Tigerhawk as being another Transformers equivalent of Tuvix.

Also, explicit GoBots mentions in that description. A far cry from how coy Bug Bite's description was about his origins.

And, something's off about that Wheeljack silhouette pic. The head and arms look the same, but everything else looks different. It's some kind of Wheeljack retool.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got in an order on Amazon just moments ago, so yeah, should still be available there.

Kaon

Yeah I just placed my order. I really do love the Huffer mold so I am excited for these guys.

Top Bottom