ter10.PNG
ter5.PNG
ter8.PNG

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm satisfied. The inaccuracies bother me less on the toy deco than they did on the first version.

Hopefully they make more than twelve of them this time.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I only got my Golden Disk one through sheer luck, enough that I want to just be fine with it. Don't feel up to jumping through the different-but-still-demanding hoops to get this hypothetical Target exclusive (that's what it's said to be, right?).

But I'm sorely tempted, because the small splashes of black and purple are way more interesting than the silver, and those lime green scales on the chest really pop.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Walmart is doing a new reset this week (or has done, depending on your location). At MY location, they're clearing out Kingdom stuff. Deluxes $13 and Voyagers were $21. Could be a good chance to pick up stuff you had passed on.

Or build your fossilizer armory, like I did getting an extra Wingfinger...

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Is anyone else finding the balljoints on the core sized figures to be loose? I got soundwave and megatron, and while they can hold their own weight well enough, they got a LOT of give on the joints.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
My Iguanus seems fine. For whatever reason all the pegs were extremely tight too, and I thought I was going to break the motorcycle windshield piece clicking it into position at first.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Welp: I finally gave in to the urge and made a rather large and expensive purchase. My very second true titan (because generations devastator is titanic, but not a titan.): The Ark.

I've wanted him since he was announced, but put off purchasing since because "stuff" was supposed to happen that hasn't yet, but I have money saved and no reason not, really.

Also: I have literally no idea where I'm going to put him, but that's a problem for tomorrow.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Welp: I finally gave in to the urge and made a rather large and expensive purchase. My very second true titan (because generations devastator is titanic, but not a titan.): The Ark.

I've wanted him since he was announced, but put off purchasing since because "stuff" was supposed to happen that hasn't yet, but I have money saved and no reason not, really.

Also: I have literally no idea where I'm going to put him, but that's a problem for tomorrow.

My advice, put him in ship mode and keep him in ship mode, I do that, but then I also did buy some upgrades to fill up gaps and give the ship mode some more fire power!

wonko the sane?

Citizen
My advice, put him in ship mode and keep him in ship mode, I do that, but then I also did buy some upgrades to fill up gaps and give the ship mode some more fire power!
If it weren't for the ceiling fan: I'd hang him from the roof...

Hmmm, might stick him on the decepticon shelf, and use mini-megs to recreate the box art...

Edit: Guys! Turns out I just bought the ark FOR FREE, cause quebec is paying out 500$ bribes for filing taxes. I had completely forgotten! Woot!

Last edited:

wonko the sane?

Citizen
It's a full day late, but it's also (apparently.) on the truck for delivery and should be arriving by 4.30 today.

Edit: Oh... my.

Got it yesterday, put off opening it till today. Wow... just, wow. It's massive, well fairly well rendered, imposing. I'm kinda disappointed in neck and head articulation, and the hands, but the ratchers are incredible, and just posing him is wonderful. Still no idea where I'm actually going to put him, but it will probably end with devastator going back into the box.

Last edited:

Glitch

Citizen
After watching some alien eps and seeing them in the recent comics, in my head canon the Fossilizers are now a Vok faction, Tricranius and Skelivore are an opposing pair possessing blanks, Transmutate has been made whole to serve Tricranius, the mainline: Paleotrex, Ractonite and Wingfinger are to serve as a vessel for Violengiguar but retain sparks.
Of course Spindle and Masterdominus are an anomaly.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I just received an email notice from BBTS.

The Battle Across Time Collection: Deluxe Sideswipe & Maximal Skywarp Exclusive Two-Pack, which was previously exclusive to Amazon and Hasbro Pulse in the US, is getting rereleased at BBTS and is now up for preorder.

(Even though it is still in stock at Amazon.)

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Yeah, got that too.

But since I wasn't overtly interested in the car to begin with, and I already HAD airrazor, I'm not gonna spring on a recolour box.

The Phazer

Citizen
It's very odd that that set can get a reissue but seekers and Prowl/Ironhide set can't when they were underproduced in the first place and are older.

Top Bottom