WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Apparently amazon.ca's fourth golden disk page has changed, the figure is now shown and the rest of the story is available. The figure itself (which IS terrorsaur.) still isn't available, but I wish listed it, and given how it was recently just a wheeljack in shadow with "coming soon" for the story parts: this is a good change. Might still have a chance at terrorsaur.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Weve got Tigatrons ALL OVER our Targets here in South Florida. I get jealous when I see folks post pics of their walmarts with other toys and I see a Blaster.

Tho I know Blaster is also wave 1 of Legacy so I'm not gonna cry too hard if I miss him in Kingdom. Surprised Ive seen a few slammers around

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Yeah, Ive seen whole gangs of Tigatrons of both varieties at Wal-marts nearby, and plenty of Kingdom Tigatrons at Target. Even a few Blasters. Saw Slammer a couple times and Pipes once. Its a lot different from where Earthrise was towards the end of the line.

Glitch

Citizen
Think I'll buy an Ark upgrade kit, it feels hollow and cheap for £150 next to Scorponok and Omega Supreme. These titans should also have more for that price, like LED and voice chips.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Think I'll buy an Ark upgrade kit, it feels hollow and cheap for £150 next to Scorponok and Omega Supreme. These titans should also have more for that price, like LED and voice chips.

I've gotten three main upgrade kits for my ark but only one I don't recomend which is the hands upgrade, after I installed it, its connection broke, so I DO NOT recomend that one, I do recomend getting the upgrade kits that cover up the sides adding more weapons and the one that goes on top of the ship's back, again adding more guns, thus making my ark, more dangerous and looking a WHOLE lot better than before and they can easily be removed as they need to come off for transformation.

Haywire

Citizen
Word of warning: I had a Kingdom Core Hot Rod in my hand at a nearby Walmart. Didnt think to check if it would scan, when I went to check out, it didnt. Customer Service got involved and confiscated it because they assumed it was a walmart.com return that they werent authorized to sell, and got shelved in error. Its not even on walmart.com, so im sure they got a wave 5 case in but nobody has loaded the upc for Hot Rod yet.
TLDR: if you find Core Hot Rod at Walmart, I would strongly recommend taking another Core figure with you to self-checkout and scanning that one twice.

BeastWarsFan95

Toy photographer, webcomic artist, dinogeek
Citizen
78B98CE8-CE44-4944-B549-3244983BDB8A.jpeg
98A98BE4-5962-4ACE-9A57-9582198E559E.jpeg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
As part of the big Pulse update/restock thing, they're finally offering Core Hot Rod for the new price of 11.99. Not really worth it on its own, but if you're preordering other stuff it isn't terrible.

Master Fwiffo

Citizen
Finally found terrorsaur for under $50 bucks, which is still almost twice his original price. Fingers crossed he arrives this time.

Master Fwiffo

Citizen
FINALLY!

So for those who missed it, preordered Terrorsaur the instant he was available - after all, I couldn’t leave this red traitor chicken hole in my Predacon collection.

Unfortunately, he was supposed to be delivered right when the big Texas Winter Storm hit this year - and he was lost. And Amazon sold out. And the aftermarket prices were ridiculous.

So here, several months later, I finally found him at an aftermarket price that wasn’t too unreasonable, and now he’s here! Yes, all fear the terror bird from the skies!

Now Hasbro, I’ve been patient. My Maximals are complete. SO WHERE ARE MY TARANTULAS AND INFERNO HASBRO??????527036D2-22CC-41AF-8305-CEC3C3F1766A.jpegA141B2D2-0802-446F-8AE8-EEAFA755D31F.jpeg44DA2C99-CA3A-44DC-8C7F-463FC3BCA113.jpeg

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Since march is now over... I don't think I'm ever going to an opportunity to get terrorsaur...

wonko the sane?

Citizen
After you factor in the exchange and shipping, it's well over my "need" threshhold. Amazon canada is worse, because the only option is 140 bucks.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I think one of y'all mentioned that he's supposed to show up in targets eventually. If it pops up there, I'll have to engage one of you to grab one for me.

Haywire

Citizen
I've had decent luck with Target finds, particularly the Buzzworthy stuff, if I see the Target Terrorsaur when it comes out, I will pick one up and PM you.
(The Target version is supposed to be toy colors, by the way, if that makes a difference.)

Top Bottom