WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

The Phazer

Citizen
Just had Terrorsaur arrive. The box image has the wings held together by nice rivets, but the toy was downgraded to just a mushroom peg, and not a good one - it is basically impossible to transform him without both wings falling off. The sculpt looks pretty sharp, but yeah, another basic factory fail.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just had Terrorsaur arrive. The box image has the wings held together by nice rivets, but the toy was downgraded to just a mushroom peg, and not a good one - it is basically impossible to transform him without both wings falling off. The sculpt looks pretty sharp, but yeah, another basic factory fail.

As I recall in the show, his robot mode never had any wings upon his back, so he looks more faithful to his cartoon appearance

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Yup, they kinda shrunk onto his upper arms.

Actually had to look that up cause I could SWORE he had like plucked chicken wing things on either side of the dinosaur head in robot mode.

BeastWarsFan95

Toy photographer, webcomic artist, dinogeek
Citizen
0CDDA0C6-47BB-4E1C-B9B1-F705CA255ECC.jpeg
A077250D-966B-46D1-99BB-4790BEA2458B.jpeg

wonko the sane?

Citizen
ooohhh, tigatron is out? Going to need to start hunting...

or hit up amazon. Yeah, amazon. There's a still pandemic on, and it's gonna be wicked cold for a few weeks yets.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Going to need to start scouring if I don't want to miss him. There really aren't a lot of options at all for toys in quebec, and none of them are very good. Toys R us is so far behind that airrazor is still listed as "coming soon", walmart generally doesn't update the physical toys isles more than twice year outside of christmas, and gamestop is so very hit and miss, plus they're more expensive...

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
Oh hey, a perfect chance for me to segue into a QC question on this toy! =P

Does anyone else's Kingdom Red Alert have weird tolerance issues compared to the Siege version? On mine at least, while in vehicle mode the abdomen piece bumps into Red Alert's forehead instead of (barely) clearing it, so said ab piece doesn't clear the surface the vehicle mode is on. And then the same ab piece doesn't tab in securely in robot mode (again, unlike the Siege version), so a good shake causes his whole chest to flop open. =/

I swear... I had to convince myself to double-dip and get this version since I wanted the Earth mode to match my old Generations Inferno, and my copy turns out to be a bit of a dud. Either my luck with QC on the current line has been horrible lately, or that QC really has been dropping... =(

electricidad

Citizen
Just got my Golden Disc Tigatron. He's a delight! The mutant face just works, and I'm cool with the colors.

This was a nice surprise--didn't think I was getting him until March, and Amazon never sent a shipping notice.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Oh, a stop-motion video. For a second, I thought it was gonna be about a "Year of the Tiger" toy, like a return of the old Platinum Editions.

Top Bottom