WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hasbro's getting in on the leaking.

Certainly preferable than seeing, say, something inappropriate.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They might as well start doing this on purpose. See if they can get in on the fun.

They know how we are. They could send us on a whole scavenger hunt if they wanted.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
For those whose stores haven't stocked them (and weren't willing to pay the shipping costs on a core figure);
Part of Walmart's yearly "holiday train" of lower priced gifts include Transformers Kingdom Core Class. Looks like wave 4, which is Dracodon and Soundwave with reships of Optimus Prime, Starscream and Megatron.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Got an email that my Jackpot is being delivered on the 21st, I was sort of hoping I'd get him latter and maybe the head would be fixed by then.

In other news I finally got Blackarachnia after putting her off, take her out of the box nothing seems wrong, snip the plastic holding her in pull her out and discover she's missing a spider leg, I feel I would have seen something pop off when taking her out.

But of course there's that niggling doubt in the back of my mind that maybe it just fell out and is on the floor somewhere, and probably that I don't want to deal with amazon even if it is hasbro's fault.

Kaon

1639096934675.png

Kingdom Pipes and Slammer.jpg

Pipes and Slammer found at US retail.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
blaster and eject review

eh, i think ill stick with the truck version. i just like the practicality of him having a mobile alt mode over having to be carried around. maybe if i find him a store ill pick him up, but im not gonna go out of my way to get him.

also, his volume dial goes to 11 (yes, i counted)

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
blaster and eject review

eh, i think ill stick with the truck version. i just like the practicality of him having a mobile alt mode over having to be carried around. maybe if i find him a store ill pick him up, but im not gonna go out of my way to get him.

I dunno, I always liked it when he'd improvise...

7DDF5FCF-7DE3-412B-9190-E1AADE5B3FFD.jpeg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
blaster and eject review

I have him pre-ordered. Dude is a must have in my collection! I haven't got a new Blaster in decade at least.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
Did a search and didn't see it mentioned anywhere on the first page of results, but is Slammer also able to combine with CW gestalts?!?! Haven't tried it yet, but I'm betting the answer is "Yes".

Attachments

• 20211211_184224.jpg
    20211211_184224.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 73

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Unless it's a bizarre homage to how the top of G1 Slammer's tower looked like a Scramble City connector peg, but wasn't actually one.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
So...Kingdom Red Alert. He’s supposed to be a Walgreens exclusive, but has anyone actually found one at a Walgreens? The ones I have checked locally don’t even seem to have a spot for deluxe Transformers in their toy sections since their recent resets.

The Phazer

Citizen
Road Ranger and Puffer make me wish they'd ever fixed the tolerances for this mold so it transformed correctly.

Tigatron is nice. Might play around with the backstory to make him a pal of Nemesis Prime though, rather than the current very clunky backstory.

Top Bottom