We all Warframe Together

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
In a not-so-shocking twist, I am back on my Switch account because, if they're genuinely going cross-save, there's really no point in doing anything on the PC till I can just sync up with this one.

The main thing I've been working on is getting Yareli leveled up and moded. She seems pretty fun so far. Not exactly my cup of tea, per se, but not nearly as offensive as some people seem to be making her out to be. Then again, I think she's had a patch or two since I actually got the frame, so maybe I missed some period where she was terribly underpowered.

I'm just making all kinds of grabby hands at the cross-play and cross-saves right now. Gimme!

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Yeah, crossplay is like the most anticipated feature in ever and it's not hard to appreciate why - even as an exclusively PC player, I'm psyched to see the playerbase all in one place when it all comes together.

It's good to hear Yareli is okay now! Originally, the CC effects of her 1 and 4 were a complete joke thanks to her having very little range, which left her without any obvious role or gameplay loop, just a bunch of weak damage abilities. After the second round of buffs, she started to make sense to me on paper, but I haven't made my way through the, to me, fairly punishing sequence of K-Drive "challenges" to unlock her. I love the use of the comic to introduce her and wish every frame got one of those, though, and her animation set is ❤ on my Nezha. = D

I ground out all the Tenet guns and as many of the ephemeras as I could stand to after the Sisters of Parvos hit, and I freaking love the Dual Diplos. There are a lot of dual autopistol weapons and even a couple of Corpus projectile ones in this game, and it's a weapon type I like a lot, but I didn't expect to be blown away by yet another one. But they're absurdly effective and satisfying, their sound effects are so good that I had two other players in matches message me to ask what I was using, and they look like a pair of very respectable staple guns 😁 When I went to rename them to get rid of the lengthy Sister name, I dubbed mine the Akbostich.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I mean, bearing in mind that I'm a filthy casual. I find Yareli fun to play, but I haven't really put her to any real stress test yet. Still working on leveling her up since I don't have as much time for Warframe as I did what with focusing on my writing.

But damned if I didn't even think of her idle animation and Nezha. Though might be just a bit too cute for my particular theme.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Fair. I basically go all in for cute with Nezha. X ]

Warframe0413.jpg

Nothing wrong with being a casual at a game like this. That's just healthy. 😣 If I was spending some fraction of my time playing Warframe writing something instead, I think I'd feel good about that trade....

Top Bottom