War Sci-fi Fantasy Horror Mystery Crime Thriller

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
still going with that brother/sister kink eh? Did your opinion of starwars improve when we learned about Luke and Leia? Have you seen Blue Lagoon?

I would have liked to see this:

IMG_3039.jpeg

IMG_3037.jpeg
IMG_3038.jpeg

IMG_3043.jpeg
IMG_3040.jpeg
IMG_3044.jpeg

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This was one of the scariest moments of my childhood, when William Shatner pulled back that curtain:

I was afraid to go to bed.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Who ended up winning the war between the Catholics and Protestants?

I thought Martin Luther came out on top, but I was listening to a Catholic podcast and they were putting Luther down, implying he was wrong.

They said the Catholic Bible has 73 books, but the Protestant Bible only has 66 books because Martin Luther wanted them removed.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This is how Masters of Universe, Dungeons and Dragon, Legend of Zelda, and all Sword and Sorcery genre movies should be made:

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
Who ended up winning the war between the Catholics and Protestants?

I thought Martin Luther came out on top, but I was listening to a Catholic podcast and they were putting Luther down, implying he was wrong.

They said the Catholic Bible has 73 books, but the Protestant Bible only has 66 books because Martin Luther wanted them removed.
whoever won, we all lost as a species

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Are women capable of war, crime, horror and violence?

If there were no men would there be mostly niceness and peace on earth?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has just recently become a really big thing in the news, becoming an issue for human beings. Captain Kirk already dealt with it in 60’s:

We’re really late to the game on AI, but as you can see Kirk already solved the problem for us. The screenwriters guild and now the screen actors guild (SAG) are employing Kirk’s solution, which is to pull the plug.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This true crime mystery has finally been solved:

How can a successful architect, married, father of two do this?

Top Bottom