"Vintage Beast Wars" reissue line

Nevermore

Citizen
Iguanus_packaging_1.jpgIguanus_robot_1.jpgIguanus_alternate_1.jpg
K-9_packaging_1.jpgK-9_robot_1.jpgK-9_alternate_1.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Again I wonder if the moulds for Rhinox, Tarantulas, and Waspinator still exist.
If not, Hasbro has been MORE than willing to recreate molds for their brands. Hell, Rattrap was a recreation, and I have doubts exactly how many of these "reissues" are actually using the original molds (which might be where some of the changes are coming from)

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
At the very least, all three of those molds have been part of previous Beast Wars reissue lines, both from Hasbro and Takara.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, just a little note about Terrorsaur. I picked up two copies of this reissue and noticed two things about the robot fists on each one.

First, the fists no longer have discernable fingers sculpted in like the original releases of the mold had. Instead, the fists are mostly solid blocks with faint ridges on one side each that simply emulate the appearance of fingers.

Second, on both of my copies, these ridges were on the outside of the fists instead of on the inside, suggesting that both fists were swapped on each of my copies. It was easy to swap them back around on both, but anyone who picked up Terrorsaur may want to check their copies to see if the same is true on theirs.

Top Bottom