"Vintage Beast Wars" reissue line

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Of all the of BW molds, they picked an infamous shelf-warmer? Why not chuck in Transquito and get the shelves nice and toasty for the winter holidays? We all need to save on our heating bills so I'm sure even Walmart and chums would appreciate the savings...

MrBlud

Citizen
I figure mold availability had more to do with this than anything else.

Would’v been cool to have gotten Powerhug instead though…

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I will definitely pick up Terrorsaur. I bought him at Botcon '99 and he was missing his gun; it's always bothered me.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Of all the of BW molds, they picked an infamous shelf-warmer? Why not chuck in Transquito and get the shelves nice and toasty for the winter holidays? We all need to save on our heating bills so I'm sure even Walmart and chums would appreciate the savings...
Oh YES please! I need a new Transquito. Mine broke years ago.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My Transquito broke almost immediately. There's a lot I like about the design but it is not a sturdy toy.

Suspsy

Citizen
Not that I mind Retrax and Terrorsaur, but are Rhinox, Tarantulas, and Waspinator no longer available?

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I traveled back in time and told my former self about Retrax being sold out in 2022. He thought it was hilarious!

Bonebot

Citizen
I didn't even know he was available for preorder. :/ Has there been any news on when Wolfang's supposed to be released? Feels there should have been something by now.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Retrax is the first of the BW reissues I'm actually planning to get. And I would love it if they gave us Transquito too.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Looking through the original line while procrastinating today, and it's amazing how many beast wars toys I have "wanted as a kid but missed out on" nostalgia for and retrax is the only one they've done for this that has tapped into that even a little bit.

Bonebot

Citizen
Just got the email from Pulse that they've received their shipment of Wolfang and they'll be shipping them out over the next few days. Can't wait to have him back in the collection.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
DRHnNIK.jpg

8niC1vl.jpg

They reissued a toy nobody wanted, charged $25 for it, and left parts out.
eeRGQrb.gif

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I'm pretty sure that the reason they left out those middle legs is because one of them ends up in the middle of his groin in robot mode.

Top Bottom