Viewed threads.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I don't want to throw too much at Kal at once. I'm honestly ecstatic just to have the forums back. So you know, no rush, back burner type thing. But I'm not seeing any difference between thread names of threads I'm caught up on and which threads still haven't been read. Maybe there's a bold text difference or something, but hard to tell if so.

Like I said, very low priority. Don't want to throw a lot at you right now. I'm more than thrilled just to have the forums back. Just kind of a thing to bring up.

Solution
I've fixed this issue but links in posts are now unidentifiable (such was the case in the previous iteration of the new boards).

I'll work on that next.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah the forums show unread posts but specific posts don't seem to be indicated outside of clicking the new posts link. I'll see if I can find a solution

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So after looking at this a bit I've found that on the default theme (light) the unread are bold and the read are normal. That's not the case on the purple one. This might take me a while to track down since the style guide doesn't exist and trying to parse what it is, is atrocious. <-- I think this might be because I tried to fix links to be visible, as you can see now works in this lifetime but didn't in the last.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've fixed this issue but links in posts are now unidentifiable (such was the case in the previous iteration of the new boards).

I'll work on that next.

Solution

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Curious, but if I enter a thread Im "caught up on" it will send me to the very first post in the thread. Shouldn't it send to the last post in the thread?

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
No. Unfortunately that's just how this software works. I didn't find anything in the settings to make it go to the end.

Top Bottom