Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection - Transformers: Legacy subline at Walmart

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Maybe it's because my Cosmos hasn't shipped, but it seems a little soon to be on Wave 2 for Velocitron already, right? Apparently they are showing up in Canada already.

Is this the fastest we've gone from Wave 1 being on shelves to Wave 2 being on shelves?

NovaSaber

Citizen
For some of the movie lines, the first two street-dated waves were literally simultaneous.

And the first three waves of the 3" Titanium figures were within about a week of each other (and in reverse order from the official numbering).

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Maybe it's because my Cosmos hasn't shipped, but it seems a little soon to be on Wave 2 for Velocitron already, right? Apparently they are showing up in Canada already.

Is this the fastest we've gone from Wave 1 being on shelves to Wave 2 being on shelves?

When on Velcotron, its always race day or track day!!

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
How is the quality control on the Velocitron figures? I was curious about Road Rocket but I read that it wasn't made well. (Crazy loose joints, if I'm remembering right.) It has me wondering if the Hot Rod recolor might have issues, too. (Just to keep from being all negative - if it's made well, I might pick one up. It does look cool...)

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Who else is in wave 2? Stealth mode stunty, Go-bot that we can’t call a go-bot, and a sun burnt Roddy. Anybody else we know of?

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
How is the quality control on the Velocitron figures? I was curious about Road Rocket but I read that it wasn't made well. (Crazy loose joints, if I'm remembering right.) It has me wondering if the Hot Rod recolor might have issues, too. (Just to keep from being all negative - if it's made well, I might pick one up. It does look cool...)

It's worth noting that QC varies a lot between figures sometimes. My Road Rocket is absolutely fine. No joints that were even a little loose.

-ZacWilliam, no QC issues at all, she's a great figure. Clampdown too.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Hmm . . . I'd thought about getting Road Rocket and Clampdown to display with Delta Magnus. I picked up Magnus, but talked myself out of the other two. Those three would look so cool together, though.

Glad yours are good - I might pick them up. Still going back and forth on these, because I'm at a point (again) where I'm concerned about display space and dropping $25 on something that'll mostly just stand on a shelf and get dusty.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Tets has completed translating both parts of the Velocitron manga. Like his other work, it's a... "so-so" translation, but it's adequate enough in this case.

Part 1:

dsoUXbq.jpg

Y2fXyis.jpg

Part 2:

g9O1E3o.jpg

xaPKIQw.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The next leader figure has been revealed in this line and its a Victory, character, Galaxy Shuttle:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Damn it, I want that. I had totally given up on Leader 2 being anything interesting or even existing at this point.

-ZacWilliam, I feel like a Space Shuttle should win this race REALLY EASY... maybe he's the Crowd transportation. Like the Actual Shuttle to the event.

Shadewing

Citizen
Okay, I really think that is a neat remold; but like Zac says,.. Not sure how a Space Shuttle races.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
There's other shuttles I would've prefered, but this is a cool pull that makes sense with Victory Saber being a thing.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Still want a titan class Galaxy Shuttke, but I also want to be a ghostbuster and meet a space alien, so I'll take what I can get.

Still a ridiculous pull (despite my love, he was really nothing more than a glorified transport, despite his enormous size), and another $55 plus shipping out of my wallet.

Top Bottom