Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection - Transformers: Legacy subline at Walmart

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still want Primus from Kingdom Rodimus.

Generations_Selects_Primus.jpg

Doesn't even have to be chrome. Metallic and/or glossy paint will do.
Definitely agree.

t06W6m6.gif

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Seconded.

It’s infuriating because he’s definitely magenta. Both in the film itself and on the animation cells themselves. There is no arguing the accuracy of that color. You can throw up a bunch of bullshit about how you “remember it” or the fact you’ve never released a magenta one. That just means you’ve been ******* up for almost three decades and continuing to do so since that raft of weak excuses caused him to be the wrong color (over the designers objections!) again in Studio Series.
For real, we've gotten a frankly ridiculous amount of deep cut figures over the years, but we can't get one Blatantly Magenta Hot Rod, not even through wallet-gouging exclusive avenues? I don't like to sound like an entitled asshole, but come on.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
From what we were told about SS86 Hot Rod's deco, someone higher up it Hasbro apparently wants to keep him red.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Damn. Went to my Walmart and they had all the Deluxes except Cosmos. Drat.

-ZacWilliam, bought the last Clampdown mostly because who knows if I'll see one again.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Still waiting for my Cosmos to ship from Walmart. :( Getting a bit worried now.

Also waiting for Toyhax to get some stickers for Scourge to make him look a bit more like RID. (I wanna cover up those chest windows at least.)

Paladin

Citizen
so someone's just gonna find out whatever the **** the second Velocitron Leader is when it pops up at retail with no announcement huh???

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Fair question. Leaked lineups notwithstanding (I've not been able to follow those), I don't think we even knew there was a second wave until the Crasher leak attached "Velocitron" to the toy, and that was confirmed alongside our first inkling of Shadowstrip existing. But given that, it seems reasonable to guess there'd be a second batch of all the price points; it's at least possible, I guess.

(Edit: then again, it might be a matter of partial wave composition, like two new Deluxes and the rest are the same, etc)

Hopefully this includes Pathfinder and Dark Nitro Convoy (an immediate reuse of the new molds would help maximize the cost early).

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
There's 1 Voyager in Wave 2 - We know it's a Hot Rod. Probably a repaint of the SS. No one know what it looks like but current theory is toy colors.

There's also 1 new Leader in Wave 2 - No one has any clue what it will be.

-ZacWilliam, the Leader is already in US warehouses so you'd think a leak or release would be soon.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
There's 1 Voyager in Wave 2 - We know it's a Hot Rod. Probably a repaint of the SS. No one know what it looks like but current theory is toy colors.

There's also 1 new Leader in Wave 2 - No one has any clue what it will be.

-ZacWilliam, the Leader is already in US warehouses so you'd think a leak or release would be soon.
D'oh! I forgot all about Hot Rod - despite posting about him... yesterday! 😅

MrBlud

Citizen
Usable Leader molds would presumably be

Optimus Prime
Ultra Magnus
Beast Megatron
Galvatron
Blitzwing
Doubledealer
Grimlock
Slag

Most of those redecos have already been tapped out.

Top Bottom