Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection - Transformers: Legacy subline at Walmart

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Does anyone else's Override have an odd tilt to its robot mode head? Mine's head is stuck permanently tilting to the right. Rotating the head doesn't help, and tilting it back upright just does not work.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Does anyone else's Override have an odd tilt to its robot mode head? Mine's head is stuck permanently tilting to the right. Rotating the head doesn't help, and tilting it back upright just does not work.

There seems to be a slight tilt on my copy, I haven't noticed it until you mentioned it, thou I think its down to the piece that the head is connected to the body on!

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Pretty sure mine is good
Her head does very noticeably snap into position when facing forward. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Shadewing

Citizen
Pretty sure mine is good
Her head does very noticeably snap into position when facing forward. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Yeah, mine does the same. It doesn't tilt, but there is an almost 'ratchet' like notching that can be felt when turning the head. More noticable when turning it to the right then the left.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Just got my Override today. The head snaps into place facing forward on mine as well. It's not a strong enough effect to prevent having her look just off center or anything, but it definitely wants to center itself if you don't override it.

No QC issues on mine of any sort. No lean to the head, no floppy joints, etc. My only complaint is about how the gun handle is too short to properly seat itself in her hand. I wonder if the plastic at the back of the gun that collides with her arm was a late addition to strengthen it for some reason, or if the TT engineering team just screwed up that badly with the post length.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Just to be clear, the robot head on my Override does snap into position when facing forward. I suspect that all copies are supposed to do that. But mine does it while also tilting slightly to the right, a tilt that it cannot stop doing, which strikes me as something it probably shouldn't be doing.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I'm hoping that the reason we haven't seen Shadow Striker leak yet is because she actually has new tooling unlike Crasher.

Even though I have no clue if that's how things works.

Nevermore

Citizen
My order from TF Robots has arrived.
Velocitron 1.jpg

Top Bottom