Transformers X Jurassic park Collaborative Figure

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Man I'd love to see someone add a little splash of a yellow or orange to the TRex bot mode to spice it up a little. Id definitely consider doing the same once I get it in hand.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yes, I got the same email. You might as well add a month to whatever preorders original date was with the current shipping delays.

Boss Borot

The Living Junkyard
Citizen
Just got an email that this set was bumped back to Nov 15, so I had to cancel it. I already planned for the December date, so now I don't have the cash to cover it. Yeeey. Hope it stays in stock for a while after release.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I much preferred the December date, this isn't a good time for me, but I'll do what I can to swing it. I'm not sure this is really a set I want, but I have a feeling that it's resale value will hold should I change my mind.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Just got an email that this set was bumped back to Nov 15, so I had to cancel it. I already planned for the December date, so now I don't have the cash to cover it. Yeeey. Hope it stays in stock for a while after release.
Same here. They've really got to stop doing this crap:mad:(n).

ssg 4 life

Citizen
well, mine just showed up. i didn't even realize it was out for delivery because i only check my email once a day and the notification came after that

engledogg

Recovering Completist
Citizen
Still waiting for mine to ship, but they said it should be here by the 19th.

MIKE
engledogg

Boss Borot

The Living Junkyard
Citizen
I fiiiiinally got mine (had to cancel the preorder because it rescheduled to an inconvenient time and only just got around to buying it).
I rolled the dice on an Amazon warehouse deal for about twenty bucks less. It said damaged packaging, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the box or the contents. I even got a Rexy with non-derpy eyes. I'm pretty dang satisfied!

The Phazer

Citizen
I do like this set, but I feel like it's going to be widely available for 40% off in three months time and I'll be kicking myself on it.

The collaborations going for a very high price and being steeply discounted but you've got to take a punt that they don't run out is beginning to feel a bit of a dickish experience.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was very interested in this, then that interest cooled off a bit when I got T-Wrecks. Not that he turned me off the mold or anything, just became a tangible reminder that I'd need to find room for another of that big a mold. And I was already beset with that demand for other molds of that size (Galvatron). I guess on some level I knew that I'd have to choose which to get, eventually. But Tyrannocon is great, with nice colors and a cool headsculpt.

Fortunately in the end I stumbled onto a seller who had just JP93 for a great price, so I got that to go with Gigawatt and Ectotron and X-Spanse.

Top Bottom