Transformers: The Basics

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love that original characterization. Just sort of makes you want to give the big guy a hug and let him know it's alright, he doesn't have to be a weapon of war.

Might feed into why I liked him so much in the later part of IDW 1.0.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
I didn't know Tank Unicron was supposed to be the possessed chassis of the Ark, but now that I know I wonder how I could have missed it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I didn't know Tank Unicron was supposed to be the possessed chassis of the Ark, but now that I know I wonder how I could have missed it.
Only the Japanese version of the toy in Transformers: United, where it sold as "Ark Unicron".

The Hasbro Cybertron version of the figure is just Unicron in a new body that he made on his own.

Anonymous X

Citizen
Oh dear. I had to switch that off partway through. I didn’t know that the Kiss Players stuff was that… Bad, having tried to avoid it.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm a huge fan of Alternators, but Kiss Players was definitely not my cup of tea. I'd actually still like to have one of those Autroopers, but I'm afraid trying to buy one would get me on some kind of list.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Ya not a vid I will give a like to. I would jest about a basics on Kiss Players but someone actually had to go and sponsor one.

Top Bottom