Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
YUCK, I never got why people like these Funko pops, things, they always struck me as a complete waste of space and there isn't really much you can do with them outside of display!

I don't disagree that these really don't "do" much, but (shrug) everybody likes something.

There IS some appeal to these -- a more or less consistent aesthetic, plus a BROAD scope of properties meaning you can have Transformers and WWE and Power Rangers and Disney Princesses and random celebrities and Stranger Things and He-Man on your shelves in a pleasingly cohesive look. But the shine wore off for me (and some friends I know who collect) early on. It's just not my thing, but fair play to those who do like it.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Some idiot decided that this (brand new?) SS version of OP should be a Target exclusive in a mainly US-only subline (Buzzworthy Bumblebee).

Hopefully, this will come out normally outside the US...

Image of 102BB Optimus Prime for Transformers Studio Series Voyager (6)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of 102BB Optimus Prime for Transformers Studio Series Voyager (5)__scaled_600.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Video Unavailable

Who said what thing?
An obvious fanwank. I was being a touch sarcastic, but given how a LOT of recent films have been in regards to embracing their own absurdity, I never "assume" anything is a given in a live action film.
Found a new link with better quality.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Are we like, not getting the mainline Voyager Primal? Like, I see him being sold overseas everywhere. Just completely not in the US it seems?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Are we like, not getting the mainline Voyager Primal? Like, I see him being sold overseas everywhere. Just completely not in the US it seems?
The Core Voyager Assortment is being carried by most US Walmart stores since the line launched. Rhinox has even been sighted in US stores.

But it’s still not clear WTF is going on with the Core Deluxe and Voyager assortments. My inkling is that Walmart snagged Voyagers as a timed exclusive (like they did with the Marvel Mechasaurs kids line), and the Voyager assortment will be offered (with the Deluxe figures, which HAVE been found individually in Target’s computer system) as part of this fall’s “Christmas dump” with stuff like the animatronic Primal.

Top Bottom