Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Comparisons between ROTB ticket NP and the "original" KO that preceded it.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1684335122292.png
    PicsArt_1684335122292.png
    527.4 KB · Views: 89

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
New preorders! Still no news about the Core deluxe and Voyagers, but Entertainment Earth has posted preorders for Beast Changer Mirage and Battlemaster Optimus Primal, the only new figures in their respective assortments. Delivery is expected in August, but I'm suspecting an earlier release given what's been found at retail
Beast Changers Wave 2 (Mirage also available individually)

Battlemasters Wave 2 (Again, Primal available individually)

Echowarrior

Citizen
I'm very tempted to get the Primal Battlemaster by himself, but I feel like I need to order something with him to justify the shipping costs.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
YUCK, I never got why people like these Funko pops, things, they always struck me as a complete waste of space and there isn't really much you can do with them outside of display!

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Still irritates me to no end when I filter "Action Figures" and still get dozens upon dozens of Funko Pop listings. Those ain't no action figure!

Wave 2 Beast Combiners seems to be Scourge with Scorponok. Amazon has him as "Temporarily Out of Stock" but still order able, and at $17 as well. That's a $3-5 discount over Combiners going rate.

Amazon is also kicking off 12-17% off most of the RotB kids toys, bringing them "in line" with Hasbro's SRP

Top Bottom