Citizen
"When I grow up, I'm gonna be just like Albert Einstein!"

2XYqETR.jpg

1vX6QhX.jpg

54GZaSs.jpg

FSrhrdL.jpg

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
That bus and that robot body are wonderfully fun looking. I'm fine with the glasses even. It's the metal skin looking like it was made out of cords.

-ZacWilliam, I think I can ignore the face for the rest of it but if the face would better this would be a must own asap.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Yeah, I really don't get this. We already know what Wheeljack looks like in this universe - why go and completely change his appearance?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Yeah, these aren't bad by movieverse standards. Might be a little repurposing character-wise, but I am much less inclined to skip these compared to the previous AoE and TLK offerings.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I'd be fine with the glasses, its the lack of ears that are killing me. His light-up ears were the coolest character design in g1 outside of Soundwave's voice. I was so happy to get them in the Bee movie so it really sucks that they're gone now.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
The second alt head above would put him in the running for my favorite toy of the year.

-ZacWilliam, I couldn't care less that he doesn't resemble G1 Wheeljack, I just want him to look good. That smooth face is just so nice.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
It's the triple whammy of disregarding the existing design, for a very silly caricature, while all the other returning characters look the same as before. It's all rather "Homer Simpson in Police Cops"-y.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
What caused the release delay?

Maybe Covid and having to jugle people's shedules around, as it threw a massive monkey wrench into a lot of production shedules which part of the reason why the last couple of months have been rather dead when it comes to big blockbuster movies!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Not sure exactly what the hell they are going for with these desgins, Nightbird looks the better of the two, thou I expect evenly they'll do a G1 inspired repaint of the figure, Wheeljack, I think he going to be forgotten or something

Top Bottom