Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Shadewing

Citizen
THen why even bother with the beast modes anyway? This movie is already likely gonna be a clusterfuck since they already seemed to forget what made the last movie good; and is just trying to force in as much BS as possible; why even bother with making them beast, other then wanting more money, if there is no reason for it?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
TFW2005 has pictures of RotB Airazor.

Mirrored below.

Airrazor.jpg

Perhaps I could get her as a potential "transmetal" version?

Airazorbwtfmtoy1.jpg

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The Live action movies, have largely done well about keeping the whole 'robots in disguise' element.
And what makes you think that the movie isn't going to be handling the Maximals and Predacons like AOE did for the Dinobots?

Especially when the first piece of concept art created for Optimus Primal looked like this:

E4gsW2bVoAI4oa2.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
That Airrazor is a GPS time bomb waiting to happen.

My only lamentation thus far is the probability of "movie coloring" where these great designs are rendered a bit "dull" by lackluster colors. Airrazor looks okay, but the early shot of the Primal kids' toy showed a distinct lack of color on an otherwise intriguing toy.

Shadewing

Citizen
And what makes you think that the movie isn't going to be handling the Maximals and Predacons like AOE did for the Dinobots?

Especially when the first piece of concept art created for Optimus Primal looked like this:

E4gsW2bVoAI4oa2.jpg

Oh, you mean as giant mythical creatures that are more feral animal then robot, with next to no character? Yes, I am sure that will go over spectacularly.

NovaSaber

Citizen
The Live action movies, have largely done well about keeping the whole 'robots in disguise' element.
Not for every character.

Besides the Dinobots, Cybertronian vehicles, and characters who don't transform onscreen but are Cybertronian vehicles as toys, there have also been several race cars, no-longer-used military vehicles, and vehicles with visible faction symbols.

Shadewing

Citizen
Not for every character.

Besides the Dinobots, Cybertronian vehicles, and characters who don't transform onscreen but are Cybertronian vehicles as toys, there have also been several race cars, no-longer-used military vehicles, and vehicles with visible faction symbols.

So, where did you get your reading comprehension skills from? I didn't say perfectly, I said largely. We had Race Car bros that were largely confined to base, Guys like Ironhide's his faction symbol is molded in and not colored, hidden in plain sight as it were... if only there was a word for that...

Lobjob

Citizen
Airrazor looks incredible. If this is how these characters are gonna be done, if anything else, they are gonna be wonderful.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
yes, girl good
I will buy

Not sure how I feel about her not having her iconic goatee, but I'll live.

edit:
The actual movie I probably won't even see for a few years.
Still haven't watched Bumblebee but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the Arcee.

NovaSaber

Citizen
So, where did you get your reading comprehension skills from? I didn't say perfectly, I said largely. We had Race Car bros that were largely confined to base, Guys like Ironhide's his faction symbol is molded in and not colored, hidden in plain sight as it were... if only there was a word for that...
You were talking like it had been consistent enough that it's unusual for the Maximals to be an exception, and I think having had at least one exception in each movie is enough to contradict that.
(In each movie besides Bumblebee, I guess, since characters who were never seen on Earth should be excluded from "are they trying to be in disguise?" considerations.)

Shadewing

Citizen
You were talking like it had been consistent enough that it's unusual for the Maximals to be an exception, and I think having had at least one exception in each movie is enough to contradict that.

You know **** it, they could all be bowling balls and it wouldn't matter; someone would find some excuse for it.

Top Bottom