Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Directed by Steven Caple, Jr. and starring Anthony Ramos as Noah and Dominique Fishback as Elena, the Bumblebee sequel Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is currently scheduled to hit U.S. theaters Friday 24 June 2022.

Caswk9f.jpg

roborobspringer

Citizen
Really looking forward to this one. Maybe it's just post Bumblebee excitment. I really liked Bumblebee and know this one will be different, but that's probably why I'm looking forward to it as much as I am. That and, I've liked everything I've heard about it so far.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I like this car. Hope robot mode is at least a little different in feel than the usual Camaro (like how the beetle had a much more rounded, cutesy robot mode despite having a lot of the same visual cues in spots).

Glitch

Citizen
Everything I am reading is awful, it should be two films: a Bumblebee sequel maybe one about Optimus Prime and the other purely a Beast Wars film based on the show but maybe pursuing the Vok angle and ancient alien stuff.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
A few more pictures from the filming site in Cusco-Peru for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts!
Here we see an image of Nightbird and full pics of Scourge and Off road Bee5D0B8612-4B23-4A8D-956D-80B0114044E8.jpeg54F209B5-2084-4B36-B140-F9DBB6258B7B.jpeg30412B86-5C1E-4DDA-A979-BBB2209BFF5F.jpegD90BDC63-CECF-4155-B971-983BFEED7424.jpeg

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Sounds like the van is Wheeljack, according to a set leak from late September.

Kaon

Thanks to this video we have confirmation that the orange tow truck is battletrap and the van is wheeljack

Top Bottom