Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh god. I can see that. I don’t want to, but I can see some suit thinking ‘it’ll be hilarious’.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
As we draw closer, and there's that Prime/Primal clip, I'm increasingly disappointed that the chances for us to have a true meeting with Cullen's Prime and Chalk's Primal keeps passing us by.

Glitch

Citizen
As we draw closer, and there's that Prime/Primal clip, I'm increasingly disappointed that the chances for us to have a true meeting with Cullen's Prime and Chalk's Primal keeps passing us by.
Kingdoms was a tremendous opportunity, just too bad they took it to Netflix, Welker, Kaye, Cullen, Chalk all of them with their roles as Primal, Prime, Megatron, Galvatron, Nemesis, all in the wrong hands.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Kingdoms was a tremendous opportunity, just too bad they took it to Netflix, Welker, Kaye, Cullen, Chalk all of them with their roles as Primal, Prime, Megatron, Galvatron, Nemesis, all in the wrong hands.
To be fair, Chalk was always going to be off limits even if Netflix had spent for union talent like Welker and Cullen. Same reason the Beast Wars guys could get even a non-credited Frank Welker to cameo in Beast Wars, there's a conflict between the voice acting unions of British Columbia and LA.

Kaye would be the exception since he HAS migrated to working in the US

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Given how mediocre the CG was, i don’t think they could afford half those VAs if they wanted to.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Keep in mind, guys, that Netflix wasn't the production company for the WFCT cartoon, Rooster Teeth was. And the studio who did the animation for it was Polygon Pictures, the same Japanese studio that animated TF: Prime. Netflix just had exclusive dibs to stream the show.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Other than the first trailer that aired during the Superbowl, I've been intentionally avoiding watching any more. I want to go into this seeing a little about it as possible. It will be nice going and seeing the robots on the big screen after several years off.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Keep in mind, guys, that Netflix wasn't the production company for the WFCT cartoon, Rooster Teeth was. And the studio who did the animation for it was Polygon Pictures, the same Japanese studio that animated TF: Prime. Netflix just had exclusive dibs to stream the show.
Oh, I thought Rooster Teeth animated it. Since... well, that's basically what they're known for. Sort of.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
The assorted Social Media accounts for Transformers has been posted character “cards” for the cast of the upcoming film. TFW has collected them all in a handy quick view

Details from them, again, seem to point to
some sort of “Days of Future Past”-ing of the film franchise, with the Maximals fighting Unicron across time and space for eons, like a pseudo sequel to 2003’s Transformers Universe.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Is this one real?
Fv9CgZAX0AsEz8N.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Is this one real?
Fv9CgZAX0AsEz8N.jpg
I’m gonna say “no” since Transit was, IIRC, confirmed as Decepticon in the Tamara Tomy art reveal. I’m also saying his role will be as significant as Blitzwing’s was in Bumblebee.
There are just a LOT more characters to focus on this time around.

Maybe the social media teams forgot him and didn’t make a “Decepticon” frame :p

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Lawsons Japan convenience stores are again hosting special edition Transformers toys upon pre-ordering cinema tickets for the ROTB film in Japan:

- https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/e431df3ba4f0fe0b71a19c88ca2b5ab26899c062

nemmy.png

1684314242629.jpg

1684314232101.jpg

1684314234620.jpg

Nemesis Prime on June 1st, Burning Primal on July 1st
Reservation will start. As a point of caution, delivery of toys It will be after January 4th next year.
Movie ticket 1500 yen ➕ Toy fee 5830 yen. It seems that the total will be 7330 yen.

(Into courtesy of Masabon)

As I've got the cheaper KO of Nemesis, I'll just get Burning Convoy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
To be fair, Chalk was always going to be off limits even if Netflix had spent for union talent like Welker and Cullen. Same reason the Beast Wars guys could get even a non-credited Frank Welker to cameo in Beast Wars, there's a conflict between the voice acting unions of British Columbia and LA.

Kaye would be the exception since he HAS migrated to working in the US
Frank Welker was in Beast Wars?

Top Bottom