Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The main thing holding this toyline back is the paint. The character designs are just too far beyond what the paint budget is able to achieve. This wave looks much better than the last bunch we saw, but still.

I want some quirky mission themed repaints that sidestep the movie entirely, so they can just be whatever the budget allows them to be.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
videotogif_2023.03.22_05.01.31.gif

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Possible Toys R Us (Japan?) exclusive.

videotogif_2023.03.23_14.22.03.gif

TRANSFORMERS BEAST AWAKENING BPC-EX PAPA PATT CHANGE SCOURGE

Retail Price: 4,400 yen (tax included)

Estimated shipping date: April 15, 2023

Reservation acceptance product. Estimated shipping date: April 15, 2023. Transformers Beast Awakening BPC-EX Papa Patt Change Scourge

Characters from the 7th Hollywood movie "Transformers/Beast Awakening" appear as toys.

Instant transformation in 3 steps! Papapatto change series.

Pa! Pa! Pa! With 3 actions, Scourge transforms from vehicle mode to robot mode!

It is possible to enjoy dynamic deformation with a sense of speed.

Scourge body (1), instruction manual (1)

*Scheduled release date/scheduled shipping date may change.

package size : Width 20.3 x Height 22.8 x Depth 8 cm

Item Number : 756813400

Copyright : (C) TOMY. (C) 2023 Paramount PiCtures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. TM & (R) denote Japan Trademarks.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Zombodroid_23032023024609.jpg

Optimus and Scourge seem to share parts/engineering.

Zombodroid_23032023024231.jpg

Zombodroid_23032023024145.jpg

Zombodroid_23032023024126.jpg

Zombodroid_23032023024039.jpg

Zombodroid_23032023023817.jpg

Also, in Japan, from the 15th of April (?), there seems to be a special campaign involving a special edition red "burning plasma-blaster" Targetmaster (with Optimus Prime)? I think you need to spend over ¥5,000 at certain Japanese shops (which weren't disclosed in the image below), such as "Yamada Denki", etc.

1679554969978.jpg

Last edited:

Glitch

Citizen
Airazor and Bumblebee are well worth it but Cheetor is a big disappointment, it's like they took a deluxe toy and blown it up and slapped on drab colours,

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
giphy.gif

They're already available at Amazon Japan too (for pre-order). The American 3-pack toys are being sold individually, I think.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
So…searching for “Transformers MV7” nets you a couple of listings for movie toys: Weaponizers 2 packs of Prime and Primal, plus the Primal Combiner 2 pack. Battle Changer Prime and Combiner Bumblebee are dated for April 10. Plus Core Deluxe listings for Cheetor and Bumblebee…from the UK division which may or may not arrive before your local store gets them for MUCH cheaper.

But the Weaponizers are Instock and due by Monday so I figured, what the heck, I’d drop an order for the Weaponizer Primal.

We’ll see what happens.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
They're already available at Amazon Japan too (for pre-order). The American 3-pack toys are being sold individually, I think.
I’m 95% sure than the 3 packs are just a store exclusive bundling of figures we’ll be able to get individually. That’s WAY too much new for a retailer exclusive. But depending on price, those multipacks might end up marginally cheaper to get.

And since it appears nobody has mentioned them, some character art from Japan, featuring a good look at Primal as well as introducing two new characters: Stratosphere and Transit. We know OF the character of Stratosphere, but now we know what he looks like. Reminds me a bit of a leftover pre-BB film design, and presumably will be the means by which the Autobots get to South America.
No vehicle mode for transit…but he might be a bus given the name.

The other character art reveals a mix of stages of development. Optimus Primal appears to be sporting a near final design with his black deco and short “ears” with full facemask (all the toys we’ve seen have an open mouth plate). However, Mirage is sporting a much different face similar to the one we saw on the 3 pack figure. Early design, or some sort of “battle mask” element we’ve seen on Bumblebee and Prime?

Darth_Prime

Citizen
It's movie, but its Buzzworthy....It goes here. lol.

Change the head on Nightbird and you could have a great updated Cannonball.

Top Bottom