Transformers Legacy toyline

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd kinda like Minertron, but TBH, I'm more interested in an accurate Lost Light Megatron.

Preferably with a "cannon" that opens up into a med kit.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I feel like there should be more Pre-War Characters I want toys of, but when I try to think of any, other than the War Dawn crew and Guardian Robots I'm drawing a blank.

Big Red was Early War I guess. Spanner and Scrounge are late war just obscure. Same with Maccadam or Emirate Xaaron...

-ZacWilliam, I'm a big Marvel Comic guy and Comic Guy in general but I'm just kinda drawing a blank.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I feel like there should be more Pre-War Characters I want toys of, but when I try to think of any, other than the War Dawn crew and Guardian Robots I'm drawing a blank.

Big Red was Early War I guess. Spanner and Scrounge are late war just obscure. Same with Maccadam or Emirate Xaaron...

-ZacWilliam, I'm a big Marvel Comic guy and Comic Guy in general but I'm just kinda drawing a blank.
Overlord, Nightstalker, Xaaron, Tormaandi, Traachon.

Glitch

Citizen
Nova Prime's had some presence in the comics, he'd be a cool fig, maybe tweaking that Galaxy Optimus Prime mold from Siege.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Straxus from Galvatron is a relatively simple remold but they don't seem to be doing Leaders for these sublines.

One of the remaining 3 items in the line is a leader class from what Jtprime17 has said.

The last item he's not sure on yet. It's either a 2 pack or a deluxe. Dosent have enough info on it yet.

Granted these might all be revealed in today's livestream.

Bit the lineup seems to be.

Voyager Megatron and Voyager Ratbat 2 pack.
Voyager Shockwave and Deluxe Orion 2 pack
Voyager Nacelle
Unknown Leader
Unknown Deluxe/2 Pack.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Didn't we just get an Orion Pax last year?

(I guess technically we get Orion Paxen pretty much all the time under the name Optimus Prime, but shh.)

TriBlurr

Citizen
We got Sunbow Orion Pax. This is probably comic book Orion. No idea which design it'll be based on though. He's had several

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Weirdly it's sorta IDW Orion with the face and description of Dreamwave Orion.

- ZacWilliam, don't think anyone called that.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Ratbat/Megs twopack is definitely the winner of this subline so far.

Agreed.

Some people over at TFW have spotted what looks to be a Cyberton Prime into Nova Prime remold in the background of the Shockwave/Orion box art (not my picture):
nova.jpeg

If so, that would be another great toy from this line.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Quick note, Amazon currently has the prices reversed, so they have the Voyager Megatron/Ratbat 2-Pack listed for $55. They'll probably correct it soon, but they're usually good about honoring mispriced listings.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Between Senator Ratbat, (Senator) Crosscut and (rumored) Senator Shockwave, we're getting dangerously close to Star Wars Prequel Toyline terrority.
Dai Atlas was a senator too, so we can throw in his Legends toy from (checks date).. 2019!? (faints from the passage of time).

Miner Megatron looks great, I really like the dark grey. Senator Shockwave is something I've thought about but can't believe my eyes that it's happening, and I need.

Orion is good, but kind of weird how they took his head design from Guido's Spotlight comic, and teased making another Orion based on the story with Shockwave and semi-joked about repainting Shockwave in his other colors.

Going to need that Nova Prime when he's announced, that's another dream figure.

Edit: Oh yeah forgot, very excited for Strongarm I hope she's one of the better other universe in Legacy toys

Last edited:

Top Bottom