Transformers Legacy toyline

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nowadays, they can spread that budget out over a whole wave instead of per figure, so theoretically we can get AM Thundercracker so long as the rest of the wave is paint-free. Mold them in solid purple or red as the new version of Decoys.

decoy.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nowadays, they can spread that budget out over a whole wave instead of per figure, so theoretically we can get AM Thundercracker so long as the rest of the wave is paint-free. Mold them in solid purple or red as the new version of Decoys.

View attachment 13631
Man, I miss my decoys SOOOOOO much. I had both of these way back when.

I remember wondering how they could screw Megatron up so badly. 😹

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't know what you mean. They made sure to give him his signature handgun and scimitar. What more could you want?
I can't remember if the sculpt portrayed it differently, but I honestly thought the gun there took the place of his hand instead of being held by it like the toy.

Not that I knew the difference either way, it was still foreign to me.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The Junkion has molded chains wrapped around its forearms that kinda make it look like a prisoner.

It also has little dual-blasters sticking out from its wrists, Wolverine-claw-style.

Whatever its name turns out to be, it looks like a pretty tough customer built for war.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
(There are pics online) of a voyager Junkion garbage truck test shot and miner Megatron (both without heads)...

Pics are below.

Image of Voyager Junkion Images from Transformers Legacy Evolution (14)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Voyager Junkion Images from Transformers Legacy Evolution (12)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Voyager Junkion Images from Transformers Legacy Evolution (11)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of IDW Megatron Origin Miner from Transformers Generations (20)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of IDW Megatron Origin Miner from Transformers Generations (12)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of IDW Megatron Origin Miner from Transformers Generations (11)__scaled_600.jpg

This might be the first official version (sans the G2 version with the silly head/face) of the Megatron mold that isn't caked in needless cr@pple-damage or anime splurges, so it might be my first purchase of this mold.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
That junkion HAS a head, it's folded down in the body, and those pictures only show us the back of it anyway.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Man, I miss my decoys SOOOOOO much. I had both of these way back when.

I remember wondering how they could screw Megatron up so badly. 😹
It wouldn't surprise me if Super 7 or some other sofubi company make official, oversized and overpriced "decoy" versions of G1 characters in the future, for over £100 a pop.

Top Bottom