Transformers Legacy toyline

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen

Apparently, some Crosscuts got shipped out in Medix boxes?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's very funny to me that the medic character from the younger audiences cartoon comes with four separate guns.
Except he looks nothing like the one in the cartoon.

In fact, I was going to suggest it was G1 Medix, but I don't see a mention of what universe he's supposed to be from.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Medix.png

RB-toy_Medix-PH.jpg

BotCon2016toy-Medix.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I think it's possible to have a fairly decent compromise between Inferno's beast mode and his traditional weapon storage.

IMG_20230326_105653.jpg

And, it might be that TM2 Megatron's mouth has a black zig-zag painted over pre-molded "regular" teeth. Here's a faux "before/after" gif I quickly made to illustrate this idea.

KlDcrK.gif

Last edited:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's basically a new toy of BotCon 2016 Custom class Combiner Wars Medix, whose deco was based on Rescue Bots Medix's second pre-Academy toy pictured in the post above mine.
Right. Like I said, G1, right?

Unless there's another G1 Medix that my intent could be mistaken for?

(I seriously don't know if there is.)

ZacDeath

WWOPD
Citizen
When is Dragon Megatron supposed to hit retail? I may have to paint over his teeth, if I can ever get my hands on him.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hasbro UK continues to be weirdly terrible about what does and doesn’t come out over here.

EDIT: T,2 Megs is out at some Smyths stores here. I think.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Hasbro UK continues to be weirdly terrible about what does and doesn’t come out over here.

EDIT: T,2 Megs is out at some Smyths stores here. I think.
Wow, I'm so glad I left the UK to live in Japan (partly for this very reason/situation). We get TFs much later than the US but it still seems that Hasblo UK is the same, sh*tty excuse for a company as ever...

Sorry to anyone who is a TF collector and has the misfortune of being stuck there...

Also, either the silver paint over the possibly molded teeth is too thick, or the details themselves aren't that well-defined, so painting over the black lines might not help? If anyone (especially someone who might be getting the upcoming upgrade kit with alternate faces) would like to remove the paint from the mouth/face and have a look below?

Top Bottom