Transformers Legacy toyline

Lobjob

Citizen
I mean, I'm not one to be greedy but it seems everything is on the table, i might need this guy from that Dion/Kup.

Aubotot_gladiator_vehicle (1).jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm going to pass on this one, nothing against the molds but I don't feel the need to own Dion & Erial, thou if they are being sold discounted I might buy it, thou I'm waiting for Armada Optimus to go up for Pre-order Prime V Prime on youtube just done a review of the figure, yet its not been offically revealed or up for pre-order

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Seeing the toys on the back, I am going to pass on them too. I might get them on sale at Ross's later, but not anything I particularly want/have room for on my shelves.

Kup

Citizen
Seeing the toy photos lessened my excitement for them. Would love to see that horned Sentinel Prime though.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I made a decision to hold off on the Kup mold since I've always loved the Classics version of him. Now I'm going to be paid for my patience by getting this version.

MrBlud

Citizen
I absolutely love how many Pre-Earth Cartoon designs we've been getting. I am going to need this to make a display with Orion, Alpha Trion, BB, Jazz, (hopefully) Guardian robot, and maybe WFCs Soundwave and Laserbeak.

-ZacWilliam, they need to do the Dropkick drones and their Shipping Crate Warriors to complete War Dawn

Taking into account War Within, Siege, and WFC toys we have a not insignificant portion of the ‘84 cast available in Cybertronian modes.

The Phazer

Citizen
I might bite if the UK price is more reasonable than the Birth of a Hero one was, otherwise I'll wait for a Pulse sale.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Come home to daddy, Nacelle.

I'm proud when guys I wrote the original bios for get new toys. Like Skywasp and Nacelle.

That Ariel and Dion set is great. Glad Dion is a Kup retool and with significant changes from Orion. Ariel being a retool/redeco of a motorcycle Arcee reminds me of Superlink Ariel.

Top Bottom