Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Anyway, in surprised no one has discussed the new recolourred Omega Supreme coming out.

Sentinel Robot.png

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen

Plenty of discussion in the Generations Selects Thread.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Plenty of discussion in the Generations Selects Thread.
Thanks. I thought it was part of the Legends line too?

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
If I remember right, the club was specifically barred from using the Prime moniker for a time, wasn't it? I thought that's how the Nexus Maximus debacle happened...
There WAS a desire to avoid using "Prime," but I expect that this was long-gone by the time of the Lio Convoy exclusive (very probably in part because of that debacle)

NovaSaber

Citizen
They first announced Nexus Prime's name as "Nexus Maximus" (called that specifically because Hasbro didn't want "Prime" in his name), a name that turned out to already be in use for an unrelated product.

The reason they didn't find this beforehand was because they'd checked with safe search on...

Glitch

Citizen
Fitting since in 2003 (well,, early 2004) we got 20th anniversary Optimus Prime and Alternators Smokescreen. Be nice to have most of those characters by the end of Legacy.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just looking at the picture of legacy Armada Op with the original two, it looks like the desginers created a blend of the two to create the legacy basic robot form, I'm looking forward to pre-ordering this guy!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pantsmode Prime looks weird to me without the giant buttflap trailing behind him.

Also, is it just me, or does the regular bot mode look enormous standing next to his trailer?

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Part of me is still in disbelief that the supermode has knees! But yeah, overall, it looks like a lot of love went into this design.

Top Bottom