Transformers Legacy toyline

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Well, you can bet that there will be 3p support for any shortcomings (haha!) that it might have. It will just depend on how much more you want to spend on improvements.
It's also a matter of how much the 3rd party bits negatively impact any other modes or can even be carried in other modes. The DNA Design upgrades for Studio Series Devastator carry awkwardly on the Constructicons when they aren't combined. Though I suppose at least the beds of the two dump trucks weren't much to look at anyway.

But yes, 3rd party upgrades are generally obsessed with increasing the height of figures. So it'll happen. :3 I won't be buying any, though, because I'm cutting back (...somewhat). Heck, maybe I'll pass on Dinoking if the changes from Volcanicus aren't enough for me.

Last edited:

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Updated release guide from JtPrime17
Theyre refreshing Professional Shelfwarmer Leader Blitzwing?! At least G2 Prime seems to be getting a refresh as well, but in the dreded tail end wave.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Given Strongarm and Shadow Striker are in a wave with Bombshell and Detritus, I imagine that means at least one of them is a retool.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
So we got to wait until much later in the year to get our next 86 Dinobot leader class, he should of bumped Blitzwing to that point and used one of Slag's most iconic quotes: "Excuse me!"

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
So we got to wait until much later in the year to get our next 86 Dinobot leader class, he should of bumped Blitzwing to that point and used one of Slag's most iconic quotes: "Excuse me!"
Aren’t they in two different lines on different release schedules?

The case pack outs for the leader STILL don’t make a lick of sense. I mean, I get giving time for Skyquake to sell down before rolling out his retool, but…
Couldn’t Hasbro have simply rolled the Refresh of Laser Prime into Armada Megatron’s case, and then Dreadwing could be packed with…Armada Megatron so THAT release gets more than a single case release? I just don’t see where the necessity is to refresh Blitzwing at ALL. Not like Hasbro felt it necessary to refresh Doubledealer or Earth Ultra Magnus or Siege Shockwave.
I at least get the point in refreshing an Optimus Prime or Mega/Galvatron.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Tealeaf Photos.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Meh. In theory screws are good for correcting misassemblies. In practice, I can't remember the last time I was actually able to unscrew a Transformers screw. They were so cheap that the teeth would just flatten immediately.

SeeveeRay

Citizen
Meh. In theory screws are good for correcting misassemblies. In practice, I can't remember the last time I was actually able to unscrew a Transformers screw. They were so cheap that the teeth would just flatten immediately.
I was able to get the screws out of Legacy TMII Megatron to fix his misassembly recently. But I definitely know what you mean by the screws being cheap. The screws were starting to deform when I was trying to remove them. That is until I found the best screwdriver in the house. It has a good handle. So it doesn't slip and I could really lock it in tight. A screwdriver with a thick handle that doesn't slip is necessary to get the screws out from my experience.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't understand what difference the screwdriver makes when the screw deforms like rubber.

SeeveeRay

Citizen
I don't understand what difference the screwdriver makes when the screw deforms like rubber.
If the screwdriver is good enough, I can hold it deeply into the screw and turn every part of the screw insides at once. The screw has trouble warping if the space for it to warp is filled with screwdriver. Then it should be fine as long as the screw's head doesn't tear off or something. So the quality of the screwdriver definitely matters to me.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I've never had any problems. Screws are usually used in KOs, which really helps for customising.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Buzzworthy Origin Jazz?

Great, another toy not available in Japan...

Anyway, here's an update to this (reposted from the "Buzzworthy Bumblebee" thread).

Approx. Retail Price: - $24.99 USD
Available: - April 2023
Ages: - 8 and up

Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before.

The new Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy: Evolution Origin Autobot Jazz (TBBLEOA Jazz) action figure stands at 5.5-inches tall and is inspired by the first episode of The Transformers animated series. The figure converts from robot to Cybertronian hovercraft mode in 20 steps and includes blaster and hook accessories that attach to the figure in both modes.

Use Jazz’s Evo-Fusion battle feature to combine the hook and blaster into a grappling hook accessory. The TBBLEOA Jazz Is part of the Buzzworthy Bumblebee collection, which includes some of the most buzzworthy Transformers and is available exclusively at Target
Official Reveal Image of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution Origin Autobot Jaz...jpg

Official Reveal Image of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution Origin Autobot Jaz...jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom