Transformers Legacy toyline

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I put in a bunch of pre-orders, and apparently inferno is due to arrive today.

The next three aren't till march... but okay.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Early look at the box art or fake? Found on a Google Image search linking to an eBay auction.

FDF46F3A-C51B-4380-B4E6-3E083DC9D9B6.jpeg

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
His knee cap too. Guess thanos sneezed or something.

ANYWHO! Minor update, inferno just arrived. The face is spot friggen on.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And here's Metalhawk's designer notes:

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
Only just now realized Elita-1 was supposed to come with two different guns. Mine came with two of the smaller guns, which at least is kinda cool (I like to have SS BB Ratchet dual-wield them) but the larger gun does look pretty sweet.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Metal hawk is looking really good. Skyquake and Crashbar are very cool. The fact they merged G2 elements into his G1ified Prime look is impressive. Plus he’s the best Prime G1ified design so far.

Managed to snag all the Stunticon cars yesterday. Well, orders for them. Sadly I missed some of the sales that had them discounted, somi spent a lot, but it’ll be worth it. Also got Wrecker set Bulkhead and Impactor/Spindle.

And then I found Speedia Override on Kapow. For £12.95. Now that’s a deal and a half!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Metalhawk and Twincast are now in my PoL at BBTS. Not sure what others are in as well. I’m waiting on the commander Sky Lynx before I ship, he’s “due” in Feb. but I’ve also been waiting on that $30 Kingdom beast Megs since like October.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Well….I may not be waiting for Sky Lynx. These looking f&$king great. Waiting to see somebody compare Metalhawk to the Botcon figure.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Well….I may not be waiting for Sky Lynx. These looking f&$king great. Waiting to see somebody compare Metalhawk to the Botcon figure.

Well, in these pics are some comparisons of Metalhawk to the Titans Return and Power of the Primes figures, at least:

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Oh. I switched my pre-orders of Twincast and Metalhawk to Amazon because I didn't think they'd come in February and I can get free shipping on Amazon. And I paid my pile of loot at BBTS because I wouldn't have orders from them for a while. Oooooops. ;P Maybe Amazon will deliver soon too.

I see Volcanicus is going to be even shorter than I assumed yet again. Assuming legs of the same length (obviously), he's about 6.5 inches. So now Dinoking will be probably two inches too short. 🤨

EDIT: I measured Star Saber and he's about 9 inches tall. So Dinoking is actually going to be around 2.5 inches too short to stand face to face with Star Saber. 😞

Last edited:

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I see Volcanicus is going to be even shorter than I assumed yet again. Assuming legs of the same length (obviously), he's about 6.5 inches. So now Dinoking will be probably two inches too short. 🤨
Well, you can bet that there will be 3p support for any shortcomings (haha!) that it might have. It will just depend on how much more you want to spend on improvements.

Top Bottom