Transformers Legacy toyline

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Got Slug and Sludge in from Amazon. I do like how the two from the body of Volcanicus. Not so fond of the partsforming to get his head though. I am curious to see how the full set comes out in this though. We can presume the other four Dinobots will form the limbs, but what if we got thrown a curve ball here. Say Swoop, Snarl, and I'm guessing Slash are all still core class, and Grimlock is a small deluxe. Grim could potentially split to be a set of limbs on his own, I'd go with legs, Snarl and Slash become arms, and Swoop becomes a wing pack. Probably not happening at all, but it was a thought. Slug has that peg on his back side that could plug something else on still.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It's based on Dinoking. Hence...

Grimlock will be the left leg. And the 6th Dinobot, who we know is Skar, will be an ankylosaur.

-ZacWilliam, Grimlock foot is weird but that's Dinoking for ya.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
My idea (which isn't going to happen) would be to make the core-class Dinobots into the rumored Dinoforce, but pull a 'pretender beast' style thing with very simple shells, so the outer shell would be the semi-organic dinosaur, containing the inner robot dinosaur. That both would give a G1 pretender team homage while making the inner robots turn into something more than 'weird blocks with eyes', closer to Catilla and Carnivac and company.

Like I said, not going to happen. Though a set of simple shells like that would be the ultimate DNA add-on kit...

Dake

Citizen
Honestly, I kind of wish all of these sublines were under one thread anyway. It's becoming unwieldy and annoying to remember which Legends'ish thing came out in some other randomly named line when they are mostly all intended to go along with the long-running collector-focused aesthetic.

Shadewing

Citizen
Honestly, I kind of wish all of these sublines were under one thread anyway. It's becoming unwieldy and annoying to remember which Legends'ish thing came out in some other randomly named line when they are mostly all intended to go along with the long-running collector-focused aesthetic.

Kinda agree, a single 'Capsule' thread might be for the best. Though atm Buzzworthy seems to be more sub-line at this point.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Buzzworthy is weird because it's had Generations/Legacy figures, Studio Series, Cyberverse, that Bumper figure with the Bumblebee head, just a really mixed bag of figures and styles.

But, yeah, a single thread to discuss all these 'extra' series would be convenient. Maybe separate threads for news, but one catch-all for general discussion and speculation?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm open to this idea. The different sublines don't seem to have any distinct rules. They just release what they can wherever they can.

Shadewing

Citizen
Buzzworthy is weird because it's had Generations/Legacy figures, Studio Series, Cyberverse, that Bumper figure with the Bumblebee head, just a really mixed bag of figures and styles.

But, yeah, a single thread to discuss all these 'extra' series would be convenient. Maybe separate threads for news, but one catch-all for general discussion and speculation?

Buzzworthy is like Universe 3. The 'throw anything togeather' line. Which is why it feels more like its own thing to me While other capsules seem to just be Legacy based.

Onyx

Citizen
Anyone know of a site that sells Velocitron figures, besides Robotkingdom, TFSource, HasbroPulse or eBay? RobotKingdom and TFSource have yet to get Galaxy Shuttle on their sites. EBay sellers want more then double the price. HasbroPulse seems to be camped (Bots?) as every time they restock they're sold out in 5 - 10 minutes. Why they refuse to put figures on Pre-Order status is beyond me. Even Walmarts online store wants over $120 for Galaxy Shuttle.

I make my rounds to 5 Walmart locations in my area twice a week and they have nothing. Hell, if anyone manages to find one out in the wild, PM me and I'll send you some money via PayPal.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I will keep an eye out. I've only seen Crasher once and Shadowstrip twice in stores, they may wait til after the Christmas stock clears out to put out any Galaxy Shuttles.

The Phazer

Citizen
FWIW Game in the UK have Galaxy Shuttle avaikable for pre-order at less than half price, and have been getting in a lot of discount TF product recently (Creatures Collide went up this morning for £14.99!)

So we might be about to see a glut of Galaxy Shuttles hitting discount retailers.

Onyx

Citizen
FWIW Game in the UK have Galaxy Shuttle avaikable for pre-order at less than half price, and have been getting in a lot of discount TF product recently (Creatures Collide went up this morning for £14.99!)

So we might be about to see a glut of Galaxy Shuttles hitting discount retailers.

Site wont let me continue my order. Asking for Mobile Number, entered it and somehow not valid. Do I enter more the the 10 digits since I'm in the states?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Zombodroid_14012023070825.jpg

Zombodroid_14012023070805.jpg

Image of the Legacy Evolution Animated Prowl Figure (26)__scaled_600~01.jpg

Onyx

Citizen
Just in case you haven't noticed, note that I revised this suggestion (apparently after you responded).
Didn't see that. Looked up UK to US phone info and tried that. Still doesn't work. Also tried their mobile app, can make an account on there either.

Onyx

Citizen
I know the 2nd year of Legacy is only just started, but I cant help but think about what I'd like to see in year 3. I would love to each wave of Legacy year 3 be dedicated to a specific series or continuity. Example. Wave 1 being 2001 RID/2000 Car Robots.

Core Class - Gas Skunk, Slapper and Dark Scream
Deluxe Class - Speedbreaker, Wild Ride, Mech-Alert and Indy-Heat
Voyager Class - Skybyte and Tow-Line
Leader Class - Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus
Commander Class - Gigatron
Titan Class - Fort Max

Spychangers, Team Bullet Train and Build Team could be Walmart, Target and Amazon exclusives. Would be nice to get a Ruination Box set reissue through Pulse. Gen Selects gets Scourge in show colors. Literally the whole show cast fitting into one wave would be great. IMO

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Amazon apparently has Leo Prime and Hot Shot in stock for shipping. Guess the Evolution is upon us!

We’re TOTALLY going to see a big gap in releases for the back half, aren’t we? Not that it matters since I’ve NEVER seen past wave 1 locally aside from Voyager wave 2 and Leader wave 2. My region is looking like we’ll end up skipping most of the back end of Legacy if I hadn’t ordered my stuff online.
I have Needlenose from them and a friend got a shipping notice for Breakdown from them as well.

Top Bottom