Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I acknowledge that that is your opinion. You don't appear to acknowledge that others are allowed to disagree.

From the comments above, it seems most people who like red wheels have liked ones with a mixture of red and (black), rather than the KO-styled, fully red ones on the toy. I think the common ground is that, regardless of whether any of us like red wheels or not, it could have been done so much better. It's similar to Hasblo's attempt at "cr@pple-damage" with Siege; good in theory but weak in execution.

Legacy Titan class Cybertron Metroplex was among the winners of two different categories at Seibertron.

Yes, you seem to like the figure. We get that. However, I would hardly call a few people at Seibertron.com the authoritative voice upon the matter. Many of their "Best of" lists are indeed just the opinions of a few of their staff, from what I've read there. Although this proves nothing either way, Notroplex didn't even get a mention, as far as I could tell, in a similar article at another site:

- https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/01/03/tfw2005s-top-official-toy-picks-of-2022-473206

However, as many people have already stated about this topic:

-
dead+horse.gif

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Legacy Metroplex isn't a bad figure, thou its mostly a upscale of the original Cybertron figure with a few changes made to it, my copy currently stands behind my TV peering over with this weapon on his back, its definely better than the Ark in robot mode, honestly with the Ark, I just left that in ship mode with the upgrades I bought for that mode attached

Dake

Citizen
It's a shame we can never find out production numbers. The fact that he hasn't (to my knowledge) gotten offloaded to Ollies or wherever at fifty percent off seems pretty good, but we don't know if they've cut back the numbers after the last few Titans.

MrBlud

Citizen
It's a shame we can never find out production numbers. The fact that he hasn't (to my knowledge) gotten offloaded to Ollies or wherever at fifty percent off seems pretty good, but we don't know if they've cut back the numbers after the last few Titans.

Oh that stopped right after Trypticon.

Glitch

Citizen
If I were to guess Swoop being the right arm will provide a blade and Skarr's dome will provide a shield.

The Phazer

Citizen
imagine getting so mad over red wheels on the literal children's toy

honestly i'm just gonna say it: some of y'all seriously need to log off and go outside for a bit. these are toys we're talking about here.

The "so mad" of this involves a couple of sentences on an internet message board. It's not like anyone is protesting outside Hasbro headquarters. It is unlikely that even the richest of us have spent more time complaining about this than Hasbro expects us to work at a job to earn sufficient revenue to pay for it.

Hasbro would be much madder if the money I tried to pay them for the toy was the wrong colours as it was cheaper for me to do.

People are perfectly entitled to say something isn't very good due to Hasbro's rampant cost cutting, which is (according to Hasbro's own public financial statements) in an attempt to improve their margins.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
If I get Costcut, I will probably add some custom paint to bring it back to it's proper colours. It won't look half-bad then. I'm sure Toyhax will release something similar (plus oodles of unnecessary gumf to mummify it to justify their asking price).

Autobot Senator Crosscut.png

Top Bottom